Forum > Russian

ZenGL Update +android + MacOS Cocoa + Green Engine

<< < (6/10) > >>

Seenkao:

--- Quote from: Handoko on March 29, 2022, 05:32:31 pm ---But then I will need to learn the Android framework and learn how to 'call' them in FPC. LAMW is not perfect but what I like most is it already has plenty of ready-to-use components, I can simple write code in Pascal and almost no need to deal about the Android framework.

Anyways, thank you for the information. I might try to learn what you suggested if I have time.

--- End quote ---
Я думаю вам надо попробовать! Не попробуешь, не узнаешь о чём идёт речь. Вам даже не обязательно знать фреймворки Android для того чтоб пользоваться ZenGL.
Я тоже им не сразу стал пользоваться. :)
google translate:
I think you should try! If you don't try, you won't know what it's all about. You don't even need to know Android frameworks to use ZenGL.
I didn't use it right away either. :)

Seenkao:
Обновлена последняя версия ZenGL. И стабилизирована для работы с Android.
Исправлены мелкие недочёты.
Возможны мелкие ошибки, просьба сообщать, для скорейших исправлений.

Google translate:
Updated the latest version of ZenGL. And stabilized to work with Android.
Fixed minor bugs.
There may be minor errors, please report, for speedy corrections.

loaded:
Seenkao
--- Quote from: Seenkao on May 06, 2022, 01:50:42 pm ---Updated the latest version of ZenGL. And stabilized to work with Android. Fixed minor bugs. There may be minor errors, please report, for speedy corrections.

--- End quote ---
Thank you so much for your hard work and effort.

Seenkao:
loaded, thank!

----------------------------------------------
На данное время думаю как реализовать демо-версию, для показа реализации джойстиков для Android и возможности их использования.

Gogle translate:
At this time, I'm thinking about how to implement a demo to show the implementation of joysticks for Android and the possibility of using them.

Seenkao:
Привет!

Вышла новая версия ZenGL 3.30. Изменений достаточно немало и я не смогу их все упомнить. Всё постарался записать в файле Update_ZenGL.txt (к сожаленью только на Русском языке, прошу простить, но документацию стараюсь поддерживать и на Английском! ::)).
  Основные изменения это то, что теперь для мобильных систем работает нативная клавиатура и она не зависит от системы!!! Её можно использовать как виртуальную клавиатуру для настольных ОС. Но вот про джойстики для мобильных систем - забыл... Они не доделаны.
  Клавиатура поддерживает кириллицу и латиницу. Для поддержки других раскладок клавиатур нужна помощь носителей данных языков. Если кого заинтересует, обращайтесь.

Google translate:
Hello!

New version ZenGL 3.30 has been released. There are so many changes that I can't remember them all. I tried to write everything in the file Update_ZenGL.txt (unfortunately, only in Russian, I'm sorry, but I try to support the documentation in English too! ::)).
   The main changes are that now a native keyboard works for mobile systems and it does not depend on the system!!! It can be used as a virtual keyboard for desktop OS. But I forgot about joysticks for mobile systems... They haven't been completed yet.
   The keyboard supports Cyrillic and Latin. Support for other keyboard layouts requires the assistance of native speakers of these languages. If anyone is interested, please contact.

Sorry for my English. But it's a translator...

Всем успехов!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version