Recent

Author Topic: LAMW problem  (Read 1095 times)

daryosmitan

LAMW problem
« on: March 26, 2020, 09:07:43 am »
after I prepare everything and install ndk - sdk and the package everything is oki . but when I want to open new Project (android)I have Problem
please see the attachment.

I do not know what is the Problem and why ????

please I Need help

thanks for helping

Manlio

• Pascal dev
Re: LAMW problem
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 10:17:07 pm »
I have a vague memory that I had a similar problem a long time ago... I think the problem was that some entries were missing in the res/values/styles.xml file, or some other similar configuration file.

In other words, the system was looking for some value in an XML file, or in a configuration file, get an empty string, try to convert the empty string to integer, and cause that problem.

I don't know if you problem is the same, but it looks similar.

I suggest that you try from the beginning to create a new projects with a more narrow range of versions (i.e. don't use a very old earliest compatible version) or with different settings, and hopefully one of those settings will work. I think this is I solved my similar problem when I had it.
manlio mazzon gmail

daryosmitan

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 11:23:44 am »
thank you but still I have the Problem

Sirius Black

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 12:24:01 am »
What do you want to do? Create android application or desktop application? Your problem doesn't related with LAMW since it is desktop application error, and that error tells about input integer only not text. example input 3000 not 3000-preview

TinyPortal © 2005-2018