Forum > Third party

Mater, mate searching program by Valentin Albillo

<< < (2/2)

Roland57:

--- Quote from: avra on November 12, 2021, 10:10:22 am ---I am much more familiar with your new Lazarus GUI look of chess figures, so I see it as an improvement.
--- End quote ---

Thank you for your answer. By the way, the pictures at the beginning of the discussion were made with another program (this one).

--- Quote from: avra on November 12, 2021, 10:10:22 am ---If you are open for suggestions, then it would be much nicer to be able to point and click to setup board problem start position - having only clipboard ASCII notation is not too friendly.
--- End quote ---

Yes, it would be nice. But not so easy to do. And I am not sure that someone would really use it.  :)

--- Quote from: avra on November 12, 2021, 10:10:22 am ---I would also suggest change of current board font to something more readable (like ARIAL or similar).
--- End quote ---

There are other fonts available in images/coordinates. One can replace alagard with another font name in this line:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---LCoordinates := TBGRABitmap.Create('gui/images/coordinates/alagard/coord.png');
[roland@localhost gui]$ find . -name "coord.png"
./images/coordinates/alagard/coord.png
./images/coordinates/modern-dos-8x16/coord.png
./images/coordinates/code/coord.png
./images/coordinates/free-pixel/coord.png
./images/coordinates/gothicpixels/coord.png
./images/coordinates/windows-command-prompt/coord.png
[roland@localhost gui]$

Yesterday night I remade the GUI from beginning. I hope it is a little better now.  :)

Screenshot

Regards.

Roland

Roland57:
The final (?) version of that project is available. Now the two search engines are called in separate threads (using two different buttons). I finished the translations (French, German) and tried to make a clean documentation. Thanks to wp and to other members for their help on translation system (and on German language).  :)

Mater r20211124

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version