Recent

Author Topic: [SOLVED] FPCUPDELUXE: Failed to build Lazarus fixes using FPC fixes.  (Read 11205 times)

bee

Re: FPCUPDELUXE: Failed to build Lazarus fixes using FPC fixes.
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2020, 02:44:32 pm »
I left this error open, due to the discussing you had with Thaddy.
You can solve. And report this as a bugger towards the Lazarus team.

What’s the relevancy of this error with my discussion with Thaddy? You have the right to do whatever you like to fix the errors, even if you’re using writeable constant. My discussion is about writeable constant semantic, not about how to fix the errors.

I’ve posted the same problem in Lazarus list and they said FPC 3.2 fixes can be used to build Lazarus 2.0.6 fixes. I believe it because I’ve done it before a few versions ago, though I did it manually. Since we now have FPCUpDeluxe, I want to use it as it makes the process a lot more easier.
-Bee-

A long time pascal lover.

DonAlfredo

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2020, 05:19:49 pm »
Its working for me.
See screenshot.

bee

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2020, 01:07:53 am »
Well… unfortunately, it’s not working for me.

Here’s the complete error messages from FPCUpDeluxe:
Code: [Select]
fpcupdeluxe: info: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC is at revision: 44080
fpcupdeluxe: WARNING: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): Going to patch FPC sources !!
fpcupdeluxe: Start of compile error summary.
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC patching with <home>/Programs/freepascal/patchfpc/fpc_cocoa_fixes_3_2.patch failed.
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC patch output: patching file packages/cocoaint/fpmake.pp
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC patching with <home>/Programs/freepascal/patchfpc/fpcpatch_all_makesearchpath_fixes_3_2.patch failed.
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC patch output: patching file Makefile
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC patching with <home>/Programs/freepascal/patchfpc/fpcpatch_darwin_makepackages_fixes_3_2.patch failed.
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC patch output: patching file packages/Makefile
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC patching with <home>/Programs/freepascal/patchfpc/fpcpatch_dragonfly_fixes_3_2.patch failed.
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC patch output: patching file rtl/dragonfly/Makefile
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC patching with <home>/Programs/freepascal/patchfpc/fpcpatch_freebsd_fixes_3_2.patch failed.
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC patch output: patching file rtl/bsd/ostypes.inc
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC patching with <home>/Programs/freepascal/patchfpc/fpcpatch_linux_linker_fixes_3_2.patch failed.
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCNativeInstaller (GetModule: FPC): FPC patch output: patching file compiler/systems/t_linux.pas
fpcupdeluxe: info: FPC native builder: Detected source version FPC: 3.2.0
fpcupdeluxe: info: FPC native builder: Using FPC bootstrap compiler with version: 3.0.4
fpcupdeluxe: info: Lazarus: WARNING: found modified files.
fpcupdeluxe: info: LazarusNativeInstaller (GetModule: Lazarus): Lazarus is at revision: 62558
fpcupdeluxe: WARNING: LazarusNativeInstaller (GetModule: Lazarus): Going to patch Lazarus sources !!
fpcupdeluxe: info: Lazarus native builder: Detected source version Lazarus: 2.0.7
fpcupdeluxe: info: Lazarus native builder: Using FPC compiler with version: 3.2.0
<home>/Programs/freepascal/lazarus/components/lazutils/dynhasharray.pp(173,5) Error: (4032) Can't assign values to const variable
<home>/Programs/freepascal/lazarus/components/lazutils/dynhasharray.pp(945,28) Error: (4032) Can't assign values to const variable
dynhasharray.pp(948) Fatal: (10026) There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
<home>/Programs/freepascal/lazarus/components/lazutils/dynhasharray.pp(945,28) Error: (4032) Can't assign values to const variable
Fatal: (1018) Compilation aborted
dynhasharray.pp(948) Fatal: (10026) There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
Error: <home>/Programs/freepascal/fpc/bin/x86_64-darwin/ppcx64 returned an error exitcode
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: LazarusNativeInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: Lazbuild): make returned error code #512
fpcupdeluxe: Done !!

And below is the screenshot of FPCUpDeluxe app.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 01:10:03 am by bee »
-Bee-

bee

Re: [SOLVED] FPCUPDELUXE: Failed to build Lazarus fixes using FPC fixes.
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2020, 11:20:06 am »
Problem solved. After applying the above patches, you have to build FPC first. Once it’s done, then build Lazarus. It should work though I don’t know why. :D
-Bee-

TinyPortal © 2005-2018