Recent

Author Topic: I are fustrated: no sayd I banned (not here)  (Read 4107 times)

EmperorOfKeyboard

• That is why people who are afraid to look inside t
I are fustrated: no sayd I banned (not here)
« on: January 29, 2020, 03:32:09 pm »
I is very good men, I think I are the best men on the Wordl!
But. When I write something absolutely normal and polit, some humen thought that I is totally not worth.
If they would scold me with rude word, I would be still. It is usual, when we not agree, and even more usual when people want kill each other for nothing.
So I tryed find contact than con who privily baned me and wrotten him he is coward!!!!!!!
And now I want hear that I not normal or even banned. :D
(Because you all look like normal peoples.)
I so smart almos smart as you, but i also cute.

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
Re: I are fustrated: no sayd I banned (not here)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 09:46:23 pm »
Maybe they didn't understood you... ;D

And the Best Man in the World is me. Sorry. 8)
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal

garlar27

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 10:50:27 pm »
Nobody is normal

dbannon

• tomboy-ng, a rewrite of the classic Tomboy
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 12:58:05 am »
Emperor, I am quite sure you would not have been banned without good reason.  Your English is not great but this forum is usually very helpful of people who struggle with English. 

Maybe if you told us why you were banned and perhaps explain what went wrong, you would get a lot further.  Just about every one on this forum, especially the admins, just want to help people and use the forum for what it is intended for.

Honestly, calling the hard working admins of this forum bad names and talking about killing people won't get you anywhere at all.

(Oh, Ñuño, think you made a mistake, I am actually the best man in the world)

David
Lazarus 3, Linux (and reluctantly Win10/11, OSX Monterey)
My Project - https://github.com/tomboy-notes/tomboy-ng and my github - https://github.com/davidbannon

440bx

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 01:09:03 am »
Nobody is normal
now, _that_ is normal.

I am actually the best man in the world
That's one thing I don't understand about weddings, why is the bride marrying the groom if the best man is right next to him ?... that doesn't make sense.
(FPC v3.0.4 and Lazarus 1.8.2) or (FPC v3.2.2 and Lazarus v3.2) on Windows 7 SP1 64bit.

Martin_fr

• Administrator
  • Debugger - SynEdit - and more
    • wiki
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2020, 01:16:32 am »
@EmperorOfKeyboard
You are NOT banned on this Forum.

If you are banned on some other website, then discuss it with them.

If you send someone an email (or personal message), and they do not answer, then that is their choice.
People do not have to answer to email.

If you posted on this forum, and then received a negative reply:  That happens. It happens to everyone else too.

EmperorOfKeyboard

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 07:05:26 am »
I back. I thoght its no funny, but you answered! Maybe because you fibished work or something another.

That what was: I registered on forum abour forum role play games. Wrote PM to admin to askt a question about games. And he baned me! No rude words, no faq or stupid questions. I think. I mean, mine opinoin, that it was rather smart question. I did not write nothing about his relatives, friends or computor. And I were very anger, frustratet and disapointed.

About what I telling cold story? I already forget. Sorry I dont answered, but thank you all.
Actually i was in eat. Usually peoples drunk, but I eat. Dont think my weight big: i have 190 and about 100 kgs. Maybe 10 kgs superflouos. It is because bisycle: I lazy so i drive bisycle, also it in times 1,5-2 faster than walk. Yestaerday i ran 500 meters and my legs hart. I not think because I fat, I propose because different groups used.
Actually I can run vaster distances, just I was short in time. And it was forgot word, not necessary. But it good to see how not trained I am.

Maybe if you so good with english you can say me what differense between "will" and "shall". I prefer use "shall" because I learn it in sckool. Also i prefer "must" better than "should" because "must" is a copulative period of elefants and "should" sound like shoulder. So i are shovinist masculin scoundrel who prefer phallus before hand. It is too complex joke for me, so if you find anything funny in it, please say to me. %)

440bx

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2020, 07:22:32 am »
So i are shovinist masculin scoundrel who prefer phallus before hand.
No doubt everyone here wanted to know that. It sounds like a topic for a Johnson & Johnson forum, the makers of KY Jelly.

Other than that, do you have any Free Pascal/Lazarus related questions ?
(FPC v3.0.4 and Lazarus 1.8.2) or (FPC v3.2.2 and Lazarus v3.2) on Windows 7 SP1 64bit.

EmperorOfKeyboard

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2020, 07:28:43 am »
Of course.
As soon as I learn Turbo Pascal. For example, question may be: I used stolen Borland C++ Builder (now not, because I not love it), and compiled program were about 500 kbutes at least. And for VB5 it was 16-50 kbytes. If I shall compile easy 2D game with tanks which shot by parabola with dots and have sounds, how many megabytes be program by Lazarus? Or kilobytes? Not sound files, it separately, of course.

PascalDragon

• Compiler Developer
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2020, 09:17:33 am »
That what was: I registered on forum abour forum role play games. Wrote PM to admin to askt a question about games. And he baned me! No rude words, no faq or stupid questions. I think. I mean, mine opinoin, that it was rather smart question. I did not write nothing about his relatives, friends or computor. And I were very anger, frustratet and disapointed.

It can often be considered impolite to simply send a PM to someone. Usually a forum has an area where you can ask off topic questions (like the Other one here), so sending a PM should be the last not the first solution.

Thaddy

• Probably until I exterminate Putin.
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2020, 09:44:54 am »
Nobody is normal
Yes.
and Anonymous is the best composer, not to mention that How Long is possibly Chinese  O:-)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 09:47:35 am by Thaddy »
Specialize a type, not a var.

lucamar

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2020, 05:18:26 pm »
If I shall compile easy 2D game with tanks which shot by parabola with dots and have sounds, how many megabytes be program by Lazarus? Or kilobytes? Not sound files, it separately, of course.

I wrote one of those (basically a "test and learn" thing) and it was around 300 KiB. Of course, it was a console program and didn't use anything but the basic Free Pascal built-in libraries.

In my experience, Lazarus (or rather LCL) GUI programs with forms, buttons, edit controls, etc. start at around 2 to 3 MiB and grow at a huge rate to around 5 MiB; from there on the size of the executable grows at a much smaller rate. Always depending on what exactly you're doing, of course.
Turbo Pascal 3 CP/M - Amstrad PCW 8256 (512 KB !!!) :P
Lazarus/FPC 2.0.8/3.0.4 & 2.0.12/3.2.0 - 32/64 bits on:
(K|L|X)Ubuntu 12..18, Windows XP, 7, 10 and various DOSes.

marcov

• Administrator
  • FPC developer.
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2020, 05:41:43 pm »
IIRC the console tetris game in the FPC demoes was 20kbish when compiled with 16-bit dos FPC.

Thaddy

• Probably until I exterminate Putin.
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2020, 06:15:47 pm »
IIRC the console tetris game in the FPC demoes was 20kbish when compiled with 16-bit dos FPC.
About 48 k now. But that was just a test
Specialize a type, not a var.

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2020, 01:10:31 pm »
Of course.
As soon as I learn Turbo Pascal. For example, question may be: I used stolen Borland C++ Builder (now not, because I not love it), and compiled program were about 500 kbutes at least. And for VB5 it was 16-50 kbytes. If I shall compile easy 2D game with tanks which shot by parabola with dots and have sounds, how many megabytes be program by Lazarus? Or kilobytes? Not sound files, it separately, of course.
With or without debug options? And what about optimization (both manual and automatic)? ;D
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal

TinyPortal © 2005-2018