Recent

Author Topic: CAPCHA ERROR  (Read 1421 times)

EmperorOfKeyboard

• That is why people who are afraid to look inside t
CAPCHA ERROR
« on: January 25, 2020, 04:10:45 pm »
I even made helper program, because it's difficult.
But the result is same. >:(
I tested program on other sequence, and it worked.
Looks like your CAPCA working badly, maybe better use sqares of 2-digit numbers?..
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 04:50:10 pm by EmperorOfKeyboard »
I so smart almos smart as you, but i also cute.

Martin_fr

• Administrator
  • Debugger - SynEdit - and more
    • wiki
Re: CAPCA EROR
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 04:35:17 pm »
Ups, I must have had a bad day when I put that question in. Our answer was wrong.
I corrected this, and completely changed the question.

About writing an app to solve it.
You are only ask for a) registration and b) your first (or first two) post(s). So there should be no need.

Its fine though, if you want to do that for exercise.

The problem is spammers may also do that. So we regularly try to break this effort of spammers. We come up with entirely new questions. Or complete rewordings, in such a way that a script would no longer recognize the question.
So any such app, will stop working on a regular base.

EmperorOfKeyboard

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 04:49:43 pm »
Wow, there relly was error! And I thought, I was wrong in something.
So, such errors arise when you change questions to prevent spam.
Maybe add option to use gogle or another capcha? I dont think evildoers will hire human resouces to solve capcha (maybe I wrong.)

But. In that question erorr occured not always: I sucessfully answered twice before. Obviously it's that kind of intermittent error.

Martin_fr

• Administrator
  • Debugger - SynEdit - and more
    • wiki
Re: CAPCHA ERROR
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 05:08:20 pm »
They will and do hire.... Services for that are extremely cheap and available all over the net.

But that is not the point. SMF is fairly limited. It can be extended with add-ons. But currently it is less work do change the questions, than to dig into smf and start testing and evaluating add-ons.

lucamar

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2020, 05:12:02 pm »
I dont think evildoers will hire human resouces to solve capcha (maybe I wrong.)

Yes, you're wrong ;)

Evildoers do "hire" human ressources to do precisely that, and it's pretty cheap: you just have to select a country or a zone where most people is almost dying of hunger, mount table-rows with cheap computers and tell them to work if they want to eat. >:( >:D
Turbo Pascal 3 CP/M - Amstrad PCW 8256 (512 KB !!!) :P
Lazarus/FPC 2.0.8/3.0.4 & 2.0.12/3.2.0 - 32/64 bits on:
(K|L|X)Ubuntu 12..18, Windows XP, 7, 10 and various DOSes.

Handoko

• My goal: build my own game engine using Lazarus
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2020, 06:17:09 pm »
Yes, they do hire someone ... especially image captcha.

I was an online freelancer when I was jobless and nothing to do.  :'(
I found many sites that pay workers to solve image captcha. The payment is extremely low, something like $1 for a thousand of images.

EmperorOfKeyboard

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 07:18:25 pm »
It awful! As I imagine this - millions small forums with unique (often the same) capchas, and what must do slave? He should quickly solve tasks, or he must also post spam messages? Of course, forum/blog/comment engines number not infinit, but make automatization for many... brrrrrr.

And about 15 years ago I read in magazine aboud finnish or like it spammer, whom house was damaged when his victims get info about his adress. Also he was go to court as defendant. I.e. he got accusation in sending unwanted letters.

Handoko

• My goal: build my own game engine using Lazarus
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2020, 07:25:23 pm »
As far as I know, the original image captcha all are provided by same provider. So after paying the worker, they can use the database again and again for many different sites. And that's why many new captchas were invented. The match captcha, the drag and drop captcha, etc.

Spamming or more accurately, the backlink building seems to be a multimillion-dollar business.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018