Forum > CustomDrawn

How to use CustomDrawn on X11 Linux?

<< < (2/2)

valdir.marcos:

--- Quote from: mr.coll on January 05, 2020, 12:25:05 pm ---I want to try if CustomDrawn works on Linux. I have already changed widgetset to CustomDrawn but the empty form project failed to build. Do I need to install the customdrawn package too?
p/s: it show the following error:

--- Code: ---Project project1 raised exception class 'External: SIGSEGV'.
In file 'include/monitor.inc' at line 34
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: MarkMLl on January 05, 2020, 06:46:03 pm ---I confirm your kvetch. Line 34 is a call to WidgetSet.GetDpiForMonitor(). Lazarus trunk (albeit a few days old), Linux on AMD64, Debian "buster", KDE.
Well caught sir, suggest you raise a bug report on Mantis to make sure that the relevant developer (who is probably not in this forum) is aware.
--- End quote ---
@mr.coll
If you think you have found a bug, please report it:
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view_all_bug_page.php?refresh=true

dsiders:

--- Quote from: mr.coll on January 05, 2020, 06:38:26 pm ---No one use CustomDrawn on X11? I think I should quit.

--- End quote ---

Well, since these forums do not have a Bozo filter, that would make things a lot simpler.

guest65109:

--- Quote from: valdir.marcos on January 06, 2020, 01:49:19 am ---Today is Sunday.
Most people is resting, generally with their families.
How repeating the same message 3 times in 6 hours would help?
Where does all this anxiety and violence come from?
I don't know you, but if you could talk to a psychologist, it would be very helpful.

--- End quote ---

Psychologist not needed. It's air pollution and noise pollution.
I can't move elsewhere. And the government here has eaten enough money from these guys.
I go to programming to calm myself down. But it's not work, isn't it? The fact is, I'm not a programmer.
Should I go to mathematics? At least I've learned math at school. I've never learned programming but self taught from the internet.

MarkMLl:

--- Quote from: mr.coll on January 06, 2020, 04:54:42 am ---Psychologist not needed. It's air pollution and noise pollution.
I can't move elsewhere. And the government here has eaten enough money from these guys.

--- End quote ---

We sympathise. But while you do appear to have uncovered something, it should be escalated to Mantis.

MarkMLl

yuriy_sydorov:
I've attached a patch to fix the crash on startup:
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=36574

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version