Recent

Author Topic: Problem with xor-el cryptographic packages  (Read 277 times)

xinyiman

• Lazarus and Free Pascal italian community
Problem with xor-el cryptographic packages
« on: December 04, 2019, 11:52:56 am »
Goodmorning everyone. Some time ago the xor-el user helped me with the writing of a code for cryptography using his libraries. By updating its components to the latest version these errors come up.

Code: Pascal  [Select][+][-]
  1. Compile package CryptoLib4PascalPackage 3.1: Successo
  2. Compila il progetto, Destinazione: project1: Codice di uscita 1, Errori: 4, avvertimenti: 1, suggerimenti: 2
  3. ueciescryptor.pas(128,56) Error: Wrong number of parameters specified for call to "Create"
  4. ClpIESWithCipherParameters.pas(79,38) Error: Found declaration: constructor Create(const TBytes;const TBytes;LongInt;LongInt);
  5. ueciescryptor.pas(179,26) Warning: Function result variable of a managed type does not seem to be initialized
  6. ueciescryptor.pas(253,72) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 3: Got "IIESWithCipherParameters", expected "IAlgorithmParameterSpec"
  7. ClpIIESCipher.pas(34,15) Hint: Found declaration: Init(Boolean;const ICipherParameters;const IAlgorithmParameterSpec;const ISecureRandom);
  8. ueciescryptor.pas(265,76) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 3: Got "IIESWithCipherParameters", expected "IAlgorithmParameterSpec"
  9. ClpIIESCipher.pas(34,15) Hint: Found declaration: Init(Boolean;const ICipherParameters;const IAlgorithmParameterSpec;const ISecureRandom);

I enclose a small example to understand each other. Could you help me fix the code so that it compiles? Thanks
Win10, Ubuntu and Mac
Lazarus: 2.1.0
FPC: 3.3.1

Xor-el

Re: Problem with xor-el cryptographic packages
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 01:00:33 pm »
Hi, see the attachment for the updated ueciesencryptor file.

Regards.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018