Recent

Author Topic: No way to Run any App make with LAMW  (Read 2207 times)

5tr1x

No way to Run any App make with LAMW
« on: November 16, 2019, 01:20:06 pm »
I’m using Windows 10 + Laz4Android 2.0 + Java JDK 1.8 + Apache  Ant 1.10.7 + 6.1 + Android Ndk 9r + Sdk 25, my app was compiled ok, when i run it on emulator all was good, but when install an run on mu phone crash it. 

Handoko

• My goal: build my own game engine using Lazarus
Re: No way to Run any App make with LAMW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 06:51:11 pm »
What was machine you used to run it? And what was the target CPU the app compiled to?

I had similar problem like yours. It compiled and run correctly on emulator. But it crashed immediately when running it on my device. Later, I found it was targeted to ARM but the hardware was Asus Zenfone Intel CPU.

5tr1x

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 09:20:02 pm »
I have a Gigabyte motherboard with a AMD Ryzen 3 processor, and i try to run on various phones with different versions of Android and nothing, always crash on startup

Handoko

• My goal: build my own game engine using Lazarus
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 05:39:42 am »
The program that crashed, did you build the project yourself? Have you tried the demos that come with the default LAMW installation?

You should first try to open a demo, compile and then run it on your emulator and devices. It should work. If it doesn't, there must be something wrong with your installation or configuration.

AFFRIZA 亜風実

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 08:16:32 am »
No, that's nothing wrong. There's much chance your app will crash spectacularly until you know how LAMW's internal works. It's happened to me a lot. I even modifying my own LAMW (https://github.com/afuriza/lazandroidmodulewizard). Because, after the LAMW update, it always breaks your app, so keep in mind if you found some LAMW version that stable enough for your usage, keep that version.
Kyoukai Framework: https://github.com/afuriza/kyoukai_framework

Dukung kemerdekaan Donetsk dan Lugansk! Tidak membalas profil berbendera biru-kuning apalagi ber-Bandera.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018