Recent

Author Topic: Lazarus Release 2.0.6  (Read 80152 times)

Igor Kokarev

Re: Lazarus Release 2.0.6
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2019, 03:16:08 pm »
Martin,

Thanks for your reply. It seems too complicated for me :)
I mainly have experience with Windows, not with Mac.

I'll use default Lazarus without any packages.

It would be great if Lazarus could include docking of windows (or at least manualdock) by default.

nouzi

« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2019, 11:03:35 am »
install lazarus 2.0.6 in last version  linux mint 19.3
thank lazarus/fpc   Team
My English is  bad
Lazarus last version free pascal last version
Lazarus trunk  free pascal trunk 
System : Linux mint  64bit  Windows 7 64bit

young_nandy

« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2020, 02:30:15 am »
does this application now stop? because I saw the website has not been updated since launching version 2.0.6

jamie

« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2020, 03:01:16 am »
nope, its not stopped, its going very strongly... Working out the bugs for the next release  :D

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

Martin_fr

• Administrator
  • Debugger - SynEdit - and more
    • wiki
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2020, 03:11:21 am »
nope, its not stopped, its going very strongly... Working out the bugs for the next release  :D
Did you mean "removing bugs"?

Or did you (as the smiley might suggest) indeed mean "working out" (i.e., "arranging for")?

PascalDragon

• Compiler Developer
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2020, 09:58:36 am »
does this application now stop? because I saw the website has not been updated since launching version 2.0.6

There is no new version currently as the next major version is being worked on, so there's no need to update the website.

Did you mean "removing bugs"?

Or did you (as the smiley might suggest) indeed mean "working out" (i.e., "arranging for")?

Considering that we're talking about software both would be true: fixing old bugs and (accidentally) introducing new ones by adding new code.  :P

matthius

• Creating VRAD...
    • LIBERLOG - Développement rapide
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2020, 11:56:42 am »
Hello !

I am the initial programmer of Extended Man/XML Frames, framework wich began in 2003 in MICROCELT Enterprise service.

I use LINUX MINT and EMMABUNTUS on the same hard disk. tmp and home are in their own partitions.

Can anyone give proof that this is false for GNU LINUX OS :
https://archive.org/download/Oeufs/FPC%203.2%20for%20Lazarus%20Web%20and%20FPC%20for%20itself%20only%20for%20me%20so%20other%20is%20rubish.png

Thanks !
M. GIROUX
13 rue Tanguy PRIGENT
35000 RENNES - France
(33)(0)2 23 46 06 54
http://liberlog.fr

PascalDragon

• Compiler Developer
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2020, 09:13:41 am »
Can anyone give proof that this is false for GNU LINUX OS :

Proof for what? FPC 3.2 is not yet released. Lazarus supports FPC 3.2 as well as 3.0.x and 3.3.1. If you want to use FPC 3.2 you currently need to compile it yourself (or use FPCUpDeluxe as mentioned in that mail).

Sidenote: this is the wrong forum thread to ask this.

Paul_

« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2020, 10:36:14 pm »
For first time I tried 64 bit version and there is some problem with recompiling IDE, it recompile IDE with new packages (e.g. anchordocking) but after new start nothing happend. It's same as previous. I also tried packages from online package manager, clean&build etc. No errors in output

In 32bit it's working fine.

(Windows 10 64bit)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 01:21:49 am by Paul_ »

Zvoni

« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2020, 09:01:27 am »
For first time I tried 64 bit version and there is some problem with recompiling IDE, it recompile IDE with new packages (e.g. anchordocking) but after new start nothing happend. It's same as previous. I also tried packages from online package manager, clean&build etc. No errors in output

In 32bit it's working fine.

(Windows 10 64bit)
sounds like using wrong "startlazarus"
One System to rule them all, One Code to find them,
One IDE to bring them all, and to the Framework bind them,
in the Land of Redmond, where the Windows lie
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Code is like a joke: If you have to explain it, it's bad

Paul_

« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2020, 12:14:13 pm »
Not sure where was problem, I reinstalled OS (for different reason) and now it's working.

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2020, 11:38:14 am »
I've updated Xubuntu to 19.10 and it includes this Release in the repository, but it doesn't allow to access to the configuration dialog via menu:  It returns an "Access violation" and asks to ignore the error or stop the program.

I've then uninstalled, downloaded from the website and installed again but problem remains.  I've also removed the configuration directory and still not work.

I can access to some parts of the configuration (i.e. Editor) using pop-up menu (i.e. right mouse button in the code editor).

I didn't found any bug about it.
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2020, 11:14:29 am »
Somebody tells me (in another thread) he doesn't understand, so I try to clarify:

Unless you're talking about Lazarus running in 19.10. Then I have only one issue with it (still not crashing though).
Yeah, I saw that post.  I was not sure what you meant by the "configuration dialog via menu", is that the dialog that pops up the first time you run a new install ?  I guess you installed from a deb, did you use the startlazarus command ?
No, I don't mean that.  I mean using menu "Tools>Options..." it raises the exception, but I can right-click in some parts (for example the source code editor) to access to part of the configuration.
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal

del

« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2020, 10:00:01 pm »
Great results with Manjaro (Linux). I switched over to Manjaro and using its package manager (pamac-manager) was very easy. Lazarus version 2.0.6-2, and the Help-About in Lazarus said it was built today (2020-03-22). That's pretty current. And the Lazarus Online Package Manager installed BGRABitmapPack with no hiccups. This is the easiest install I've ever done!

Leledumbo

• Programming + Glam Metal + Tae Kwon Do = Me
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2020, 05:56:19 pm »
Great results with Manjaro (Linux). I switched over to Manjaro and using its package manager (pamac-manager) was very easy. Lazarus version 2.0.6-2, and the Help-About in Lazarus said it was built today (2020-03-22). That's pretty current. And the Lazarus Online Package Manager installed BGRABitmapPack with no hiccups. This is the easiest install I've ever done!
Lazarus maintainer in Manjaro team seems to be a saner person than the one in that more well known distro.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018