Recent

Author Topic: [SOLVED] TImage read problems  (Read 1445 times)

JD

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1802
Re: TImage read problems
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 01:28:45 pm »
Remove the packages that you installed one by one and run your test program every time after you rebuilt-the IDE after package removal. When the test program is working again you can conclude that you removed the faulty package. Report it here. Hopefully it is maintained and somebody can fix it. Being able to install a packages from OPM does not guarantee that it is working correctly.

There were too many changes in TAChart and many cannot be backported.

I found the problem. It was the VampyreImaging library I downloaded using the OnlinePackage Manager (OPM). For some reason, it interferes with the normal functioning of the default Lazarus TImage component. Once I removed it and recompiled Lazarus, everything went back to normal. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the resolution of this problem.  :D

JD
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 01:37:01 pm by JD »
Windows (10, 7) - Lazarus 2.1/FPC 3.2, Delphi

Indy 10.6 series; mORMot; Zeos 7.3; SQLite, Firebird, PostgreSQL & MariaDB; VirtualTreeView 5.5.3 R1

 

TinyPortal © 2005-2018