Forum > Linux

Tutorial: Install Lazarus to Raspberry Pi

<< < (26/26)

DonAlfredo:

--- Quote ---Can I use the
fpcupdeluxe-aarch64-linux

--- End quote ---
No. Your uname output shows that your are using a 32bit OS (armv7l).

--- Quote ---FATAL: cannot open file /usr/lib/fpc/lexyacc/yyparse.cod
--- End quote ---
This is an error that I have been hunting for a long time. Lots of tricks are used by fpcupdeluxe to prevent this error. But sometimes to no avail. Best extra trick: run fpcupdeluxe again. It should run as expected the second time.

jcdammeyer:

--- Quote from: DonAlfredo on May 05, 2021, 08:17:25 am ---
--- Quote ---FATAL: cannot open file /usr/lib/fpc/lexyacc/yyparse.cod
--- End quote ---
This is an error that I have been hunting for a long time. Lots of tricks are used by fpcupdeluxe to prevent this error. But sometimes to no avail. Best extra trick: run fpcupdeluxe again. It should run as expected the second time.

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  That helps.  Because the LinuxCNC version is designed to work with Ethernet to the MESA 7i92H I/O card it appears to have some trouble with my hardwired Ethernet.  The WiFi on the Pi4 connects but I'm not sure it's super reliable where the Pi4 is sitting.  Quite possible that some of the issues are network.  I've created the new SD card without the LinuxCNC part so it shouldn't have any trouble but I really did want it installed on the Pi4 LinuxCNC unit for compiling G-Code generation applications.

The up side is that the fpcupdeluxe with hardwired internet installed correctly onto the Pi3 and I then installed the modified lpk and I'm now where I wanted to be over 6 months ago.  The results are here.  Not sure if it's a psClear or psSolid issue or incorrectly passing a SET as a parameter but at least we're on track with a trouble report.

https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=54329.new;topicseen#new

A true implementation of Write Once, Compile anywhere with the original code starting out as Delphi RAD Studio 10.3.

geraldholdsworth:
Thank you Otto for providing these Debs. They worked a treat on my RPi2, even though I already had Lazarus installed using the 'Official route' - it just overrode it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version