Recent

Author Topic: Project Program Learning raised class exception 'External: SIGSEGV'  (Read 583 times)

ReinaldoSergioPTBR

I have a program that when it opens it reads the database and creates panels inside a ScrollBox with the captions of the panels equal to a data field, inside that panel there is an image, and when I click on this image it opens another , which is like a registration form for the database used to create the panels. Note: = in the main form has a button that when clicked it opens this registration form. In the registration form has a button that is to save changes in the database and also update the panel caption that is in the ScrollBox. but it wasn't working, so I changed the code that updated the panel caption, first when I click on the panel image it after opening the registration form it deletes the panel and when I close the registration form it redoes the panel with the right caption, but that's where it is, when I close the registration form it gives the following error: = '' Project Program Learning raised class exception 'External: SIGSEGV'. In the file '. \ Include \ Control.inc' at line 2312 ''.
Does anyone have any idea why to give this error? I use Windows 7, and the lazarus version is 1.8.2 32 bits

howardpc

Re: Project Program Learning raised class exception 'External: SIGSEGV'
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 11:44:35 pm »
You would need to share compilable code that demonstrates the error in order to receive an accurate diagnosis.

However it is most likely that the code you use to 'delete' the panel is the cause, since in standard GUI apps made by dropping panels and other controls on a form, such controls are owned. If you manually delete them, their Owner will later attempt to destroy what is now a non-existent control when the app closes. Oops.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018