Forum > Win32/64

Saving Form sizes using Windows DPI aware

<< < (3/4) > >>

VTwin:
I spoke too soon. Everything works fine on Mac and Linux, but on Windows the problem remains. :(

Turning off the "Force DPI scaling in design time" option did not seem to do anything, so I am leaving it on.

No luck isolating it yet.

winni:
Not quiete shure but what about this in the lpr file

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---application.scaled := false  
Should turn of every scaling in the app

Winni

VTwin:

--- Quote from: winni on July 24, 2019, 09:05:19 pm ---Not quiete shure but what about this in the lpr file

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---application.scaled := false  
Should turn of every scaling in the app

Winni

--- End quote ---

Wow, thanks! It was driving me nuts.

Turning off LCL scaling did not work. Turning on LCL scaling seems to have set it true, but turning it off did not set it back to false.

I still am getting rescaling in the Form Editor on Win 7, which does not occur on Mac, Linux, or Win32 on XT, even though I set forced DPI scaling off.

VTwin:
I got it running in Windows, but now reopening the project on Mac, all the sizes are 1.5 times too big, including all anchor spacings!! Arrrgh!  :(

How do I stop Forms being rescaled on Windows?

EDIT: I restored the Form to it's design scaling by turning back on the "Force DPI scaling in design time", and saving it on Windows. But that was a bit of a scare, and I'd really like to see the same design coordinates on all platforms.

winni:
Just a guess:

If it only happens in Win7, what about a Windows speciality: the anoying manifest files?

Are they turned of in the project options?  Or do they interact strange with the DPI stuff?

Only a guess.

Winni

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version