Recent

Author Topic: TComboBox Causing Delay When Compiled for 64 Bit With LCLWidgetType:=Cocoa  (Read 3433 times)

skalogryz

• Global Moderator
    • havefunsoft.com
I have different errors now:

(3104) Compiling osprinters.pas
/Users/eric/freepascal/lazarus/components/printers/./cocoa/cocoaprinters_h.inc(28,67) Error: (5000) Identifier not found "LCLObjCBoolean"
if you run another "svn update" the issue will be resolved

emhartner

Ok - now I'm almost able to build Lazarus with bigide.  I'm getting the following error now and I can't seem to figure out how to resolve it.  I checked and I do have fileutil in lazutils.

Target OS: Darwin for x86_64
Compiling svn2revisioninc.pas
svn2revisioninc.pas(62,3) Fatal: Can't find unit FileUtil used by Svn2RevisionInc
Fatal: Compilation aborted
make[2]: *** [svn2revisioninc] Error 1
make[1]: *** [revisioninc] Error 2
make: *** [ide] Error 2

Suggestions?

Thank you,
Eric

trev

• Global Moderator
  • Former Delphi 1-7, 10.2 user
I have no problems compiling with:

* Lazarus v2.1.0 r61574
* FPC v3.3.1
* macOS 10.14.5

(The resulting Lazarus can never find the debugger and puts up the config dialog on  startup, but apart from that, it's all OK. Actually I'm not sure the debugger even works when supplied - I'm an old C programmer, so that's not an issue as I use ShowMessage/writeln instead, not having used a debugger seriously since MS CodeView :)

emhartner

I suspect that I need to rebuild my fpc.cfg.  Can someone please explain how to rebuild this using fpcmkcfg on Mac?

Thank you,
Eric

trev

• Global Moderator
  • Former Delphi 1-7, 10.2 user
The existing fpc.cfg file for me appears in /private/etc/fpc.cfg and 99% of it is commented out. I'm not sure it is your problem. I certainly never modified it.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018