Recent

Author Topic: Deep Platformer — looking for people for cross-platform testing  (Read 33408 times)

furious programming

Re: Deep Platformer — looking for people for cross-platform testing
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2019, 11:51:09 pm »
I have new version of the game to test. 8)

I added animated hints with information about used cheat mode options and additional meter, which shows the data size on the heap. And the third feature is the new animation, which is displayed after pressing the F4 button. This animation imitates turning off the TV — it looks cute.

Here is the short video, that shows the new features: Deep Platformer — new features.webm

Fresh source code in the attachment. Feel free to test and comment.
Lazarus 3.2 with FPC 3.2.2, Windows 10 — all 64-bit

Working solo on an acrade, action/adventure game in retro style (pixelart), programming the engine and shell from scratch, using Free Pascal and SDL. Release planned in 2026.

nouzi

« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2019, 09:08:02 am »
yes is work   O:-)
My English is  bad
Lazarus last version free pascal last version
Lazarus trunk  free pascal trunk 
System : Linux mint  64bit  Windows 7 64bit

furious programming

« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2019, 03:21:19 pm »
Super, thanks for test. 8)

I'll write some more code. All because currently the game outro is a regular, simple movie. Ultimately, I want this scene to look a bit nicer. A background in the form of a level (probably scrolled) with a visible hero and fireflies, and subtitles appearing at the bottom of the screen.

I have to stop adding small features and focus on creating content. If this continues, I will never finish this game…
Lazarus 3.2 with FPC 3.2.2, Windows 10 — all 64-bit

Working solo on an acrade, action/adventure game in retro style (pixelart), programming the engine and shell from scratch, using Free Pascal and SDL. Release planned in 2026.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018