Recent

Author Topic: Project wizard  (Read 1134 times)

wendev

Project wizard
« on: June 04, 2019, 08:48:00 pm »
Just started with Lazarus I want to use the "View examples" selection of the project wizard. It is annoying that all the time all the 8 check boxes are selected. I want to use one directory at the time, but every time I return all the 8 boxes are checked again even if I have deselected the 7.I don't want.

In program "examplemanager.pas" in a loop all checkboxes are set to "True". Is it possible to set them all to "False", so that I only have to select one to do what I want, rather than deselect seven to do what I want.

Thanks for any advice

HuntingKashket

• I'm interested in upgrading everything
Re: Project wizard
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 10:11:06 pm »
Just started with Lazarus I want to use the "View examples" selection of the project wizard. It is annoying that all the time all the 8 check boxes are selected. I want to use one directory at the time, but every time I return all the 8 boxes are checked again even if I have deselected the 7.I don't want.

In program "examplemanager.pas" in a loop all checkboxes are set to "True". Is it possible to set them all to "False", so that I only have to select one to do what I want, rather than deselect seven to do what I want.

Thanks for any advice
Yes, you can use the same code for any checkboxes, to set them all the 'Checked' property to false.
Also, if you need to do it in the IDE, you can use 'IDE Extension' project type to write your own extension, so you will be able to edit what you want from it, and de-check all checkboxes of the specified IDE window; The other way to do that is editing IDE source code, which can be found at the <LAZARUS PATH>\ide folder

Upd:
If your point is storing selected checkbox, you can use project resources or any file[, including Registry(os windows)]
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 10:13:52 pm by HuntingKashket »
Leu Zenin
-------------------------------
Lazarus 2.1.0  with FPC 3.1
Windows 8.1 x64

TinyPortal © 2005-2018