Forum > Third party

Black Shark Graphics Engine

<< < (9/10) > >>

BlackShark:
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! :-[

krolikbest:
I've not tested the ultibo yet, but it made me curious. Does ultibo provide access to the RPi hardware layer (i2c,spi, gpio and so on), or is the access dependent (so far) on the library I use  (like wiringPi, BaseUnix..)?
 Any way, impressive!

BlackShark:

--- Quote from: krolikbest on June 15, 2022, 09:16:19 pm ---I've not tested the ultibo yet, but it made me curious. Does ultibo provide access to the RPi hardware layer (i2c,spi, gpio and so on)...?

--- End quote ---
Yes, It do.
Ultibo supports differ hardware inputs itself, I created listeners for mouse and keyboard, also made still empty template for GPIO in TODO state. Similarly, you can easily create your own.
You can find more information here about supported hardware by Ultibo:
https://ultibo.org/wiki/Supported_Hardware

--- Quote from: krolikbest on June 15, 2022, 09:16:19 pm --- Any way, impressive!

--- End quote ---
Thanks!

AlexTP:
Is it possible to create the sub-project, for text-only functionality: take TLazIntfImage (for example, it may be TBitmap or another bitmap), render text string on it using given font?
Renderer must keep background coloring and must render using different font style B-I-U-S.

Why? Speed-up CudaText on Linux.

BlackShark:

--- Quote from: AlexTP on June 25, 2022, 07:52:01 pm ---Is it possible to create the sub-project, for text-only functionality: take TLazIntfImage (for example, it may be TBitmap or another bitmap), render text string on it using given font?
Renderer must keep background coloring and must render using different font style B-I-U-S.

Why? Speed-up CudaText on Linux.

--- End quote ---

Font styles aren't supporting now, like font metrics. This features have TODO state. Text processing are demanding serious reworking now :-[
But the engine supplies raster or vector glyphs which you can use how you like. You don't even need to use a some special image to draw, you can do it anywhere and however you want, including a various background.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version