Forum > Third party

Black Shark Graphics Engine

<< < (4/4)

BlackShark:

--- Quote from: Akira1364 on May 15, 2021, 08:47:04 pm ---Your website seems to be offline, currently.

--- End quote ---
Thanks!
I'm figuring with this problem. Today I'm planning a new release.

BlackShark:
I am glad to present a new minor version 2.01 of my engine https://bshark.org:

* TBSpinEdit, TBScrollBar - added pending scroll (begins in second after hold a button);
* egl initialization fixed (EGLint define was wrong in header);
* remove wgl; now work only through egl;
* TBCustomTable - generic method was removed because FPC 3.2.0 couldn't to compile it, only FPC 3.2.1;
* TBCustomTable - wrong motion of cursor of selection moved by keyboard (up/down) was fixed;
* TBCheckBox - remove very bad forgotten line;
* TBlackSharkKDTree - min and max boundary reduced to (-max(single); max(single)), otherwise FPC couldn't to copy limit values from double to single;
* new multisampling option: BSConfig.MultiSamplingSamples;
* improve KD-tree test: added motion of objects, option of drawing of nodes the tree in every second, help-panel;
* TBSTestScrollBox - brought back to normal state;
* TBSTestMemo, TBSTestTrueTypeSmiles - excluded until because are not ready (TBSTestTrueTypeSmiles on Linux).
if you have a problem initialization in Linux, try to accomplish the next commands:

--- Code: Text  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---        sudo apt-get install libgles2-mesa-dev        sudo apt-get install libgles-dev  
I'm reminding that in Windows x64 you need to replace libEgl.dll and libGLESv2.dll from "bin\Win64".

Best regards,
BlackShark

BlackShark:
Video about test of KD-tree in the engine: https://youtu.be/MVrxn3jQs1U

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version