Forum > Third party

Black Shark Graphics Engine

(1/10) > >>

BlackShark:
Hello!

I am hurry to share my first official release!

Black Shark Graphics Engine is a simple 2D and 3D engine written in Pascal for developers to produce applications utilising hardware-accelerated graphics. It supports Lazarus (versions >= 2.0) and Delphi (Community Edition 10.3, another versions haven't been tested).

More information on my site: bshark.org

Best regards,
BlackShark

BlackShark:
New minor version 1.01:
- found and removed a bug in build of a path;
- edited test of KD-tree - it was reduced 2d level displayed objects, otherwise they intersect scrollbars;
- gallery was updated.

Best regards,
BlackShark

nouzi:
BlackShark  nice job
i test this library 

It works but it is a small problem
Example :
When you test a fish or globe scene and go to another scene and go back the graphic disappears

nouzi:

I think it's a leak in  memory

BlackShark:

--- Quote from: nouzi on May 28, 2019, 02:24:07 pm ---BlackShark  nice job
i test this library 

It works but it is a small problem
Example :
When you test a fish or globe scene and go to another scene and go back the graphic disappears

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

I have found out: some tests with a canvas rotate a frustum for its testing, but when you return back to 3d-test, the frustum remains rotated. If you will insert

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---Scene.Frustum.Angle := vec3(0.0, 0.0, 0.0);when the test is creating you get the same image what you saw in begining.
I will think about the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version