Forum > LazReport

[Solved] lazreport : master/detail bands arranging issue

<< < (2/4) > >>

kito:

--- Quote from: GAN on November 12, 2019, 12:38:48 am ---You can try using groups instead of master/detail.
Here is the manual of FastReport that is very similar, check it https://www.fast-report.com/public_download/UserManual-en.pdf

--- End quote ---
I really appreciate your time and your suggestions, I tried  what the manual said and I made some changes to my project  but nothing changes I did check every step   :(

kito:
I somehow found a solution it's very awful  ::), but at least it did solve my problem.
in lazreport I made a single master data band and I counted how many rows needed to fill all the page which was in my case 59 .
I made a temp table as an Adapter, I fill on it all my mater data/ detail fields successively
using two loops blocks . inside the master loop block, I made a check if (line mod 59 = 0) then insert an empty line which will eventually push this last line to a new page  and  VOILA, thank you GAN I hope you see this reply

GAN:
Hi @kiko thanks for share the solution you found. LazResport is great, but you need time and a lot of tests.

Regards,
GAN.

May you edit the subject of the post and add (Solved)?

tawfiq-lz:
can you please tell me how did you get the rows number in the header ??

kito:
Hello tawfiq, I am not sure what you mean by the header?  Page header or master header or detail header?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version