Forum > Options

Lazarus 2.0.2 - console output font size

(1/2) > >>

andyH:
Just upgraded from 1.8.2. to 2.0.2, think the console in/output window is an improvement. But is there any way to reduce the font size. Terminal output looks around 12pt and I'd like to reduce it to say 10pt. Looked through all the options and can't find anything.

JimD:
I'm not understanding what the "console in/out" window is?
Are you referring to the messages window?
(Lazarus Menu: View, messages)

valdir.marcos:

--- Quote from: andyH on April 19, 2019, 11:10:16 pm ---Just upgraded from 1.8.2. to 2.0.2, think the console in/output window is an improvement. But is there any way to reduce the font size. Terminal output looks around 12pt and I'd like to reduce it to say 10pt. Looked through all the options and can't find anything.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: JimD on May 21, 2019, 08:55:23 pm ---I'm not understanding what the "console in/out" window is?
--- End quote ---
Maybe, you should join the club:
New tabs in Console window take up more space...
https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,45460.0.html

lucamar:

--- Quote from: JimD on May 21, 2019, 08:55:23 pm ---I'm not understanding what the "console in/out" window is?

--- End quote ---

Nope. The "console" window is kind of a text-terminal emulation to which the standard Input and Output files are redirected. It's accessed through the menu: "View > Debug windows > Console In/Output"

totya:

--- Quote from: lucamar on May 21, 2019, 10:09:56 pm ---Nope. The "console" window is kind of a text-terminal emulation to which the standard Input and Output files are redirected. It's accessed through the menu: "View > Debug windows > Console In/Output"

--- End quote ---

Hi, I don't see this menu.... see picture. My version is latest 2.0 fixes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version