Recent

Author Topic: Add method parameters  (Read 3154 times)

Zvoni

Re: Add method parameters
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2019, 11:33:54 am »
But I do have fond nostalgic memories of Clipper and DBFs from the 1980's and 1990's. ;)
I don't........  :D
Especially during economy-school in 1996-1997 doing the queries with that dBase-Syntax from the commandline.
What was it? List something blahh i think
We were the last class to learn dBase, the following class already switching to Access (Hell, yeah!).
The end result in my final exam was, that i had a choice of DB-System to answer my questionaire.
I choose Access, which everybody proclaimed me insane, since we didn't learn it in class.
The funny thing: The examiners had prepared some fancy sheets, with screenshots from this Access-Query-Builder-Window (no idea what's its name) for the students just to fill out the fields.
I just drew a diagonal line through that sheet, and wrote below: "See solution on my extra sheet", where i wrote down the SQL-command.......
Got a straight "A" for my final exam, which was scheduled for 60 minutes, and i was done after 15.
Examiner (seeing me come to the frontdesk after 15 minutes into the exam): "Yes? Something unclear?"
Me: "No. I'm done"
*dead silence in the classrom*
Examiner: "Err? You sure? Don't you want to look..*interrupt*"
Me: "No! I'm done. (turning around to my classmates) See you in the pub next street in an hour!"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 03:51:41 pm by Zvoni »
One System to rule them all, One Code to find them,
One IDE to bring them all, and to the Framework bind them,
in the Land of Redmond, where the Windows lie
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Code is like a joke: If you have to explain it, it's bad

TinyPortal © 2005-2018