Forum > Options

END keyword not uppercase.

<< < (6/6)

winni:
Hi!

As long as the fpc/Lazarus sources have no clear idea about upper/lower/mixed
I don't care:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---MAXWORDbut

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---maxSmallint  
I don't wanna hear some explanations like "historical reasons" or "C" or ....

The whole discussions is nonsense.

Winni

Bernd82:
Thank you Martin_fr, I will update from v2.0.8 to 2.1. Let's see if it works. Thanks again for the hint!

I already thought that this might be an almost religious theme  ;-)

Martin_fr:
Just checked, the same setting/option exists in 2.0.x.

But I have not tested it there (I do not use it myself). I tested a single "end." (inserted when I hit enter) in 2.1 and that was uppercase.

That is for "end" auto-inserted, when you press return.

if you want to have any "end" that you type (by hitting the 3 keys e,n,d) to be converted, you may be able to do that with code-templates.

As for Jedi.... , I have no idea / not looked into it.

Bernd82:
I know, that the option uppercare exists and I have accordingly set it to uppercase for keywords.

The problem only occurs, if I generate let's say an OnClick method for a button by double clicking the button. Then the following code is generated with a lowercase end:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---PROCEDURE TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);BEGIN  |end;
It doesn't happen if I type BEGIN and type key [Return]. In that case everything is correct:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---FOR i:=1 TO 10 DO BEGIN  |END;

Martin_fr:
ok, that lower case "end", with all else correctly uppercase, that would be a bug.

Still wrong in 2.1

Check if there is a report on the bugtracker, and if not create one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version