Recent

Author Topic: SourceForge Project of the Month  (Read 7001 times)

Valentin

Re: SourceForge Project of the Month
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2019, 03:20:54 pm »
Thank you for everything you do!

UbuntuAccount

• Suffering the free software discoveries;
SourceForge Project of the Month
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2019, 05:13:43 am »
Had been wasted a bit on Visual Studio 2017 C# WPF
things are complicated, probably due to other possibilities unknown;

then some samples from Internet around Bitmaps goes by Bitmap then BitmapImage and things are not compatible with the workflow to just assign the bitmap to a "TImage"; unbelievable;

and then Project of the Month here;
the bubbling of virtual processes were made from the waste of this illusion in which are the values of this precedence, making perception in programming the assimilation of the proceeding in the windows of these realities; here I suffer rot beyond the machine; ~forum.lazarus-ide.org

wittbo

Re: SourceForge Project of the Month
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2019, 12:50:25 pm »
Congratulations also from my side! Release 2.0 was such a big development step, especially for MacOS users like me. I develop on MacOS 64Bit Cocoa no problem, then transfer the project to Windows, recompile. No change, same look and feel as on the Mac. That's great! So I built a small appointment management app for friends with a doctor's office, they are thrilled.
And for me personally interesting, first in this thread I became aware that I can also develop nodejs programs with Lazarus. This is really a big step forward and it fixes a lack in some areas of my professional life.
Many thanks for this achievement and their outstanding commitment to the whole Lazarus team.
-wittbo-
Lazarus 2.0.0  with FPC 3.0.4
MacOS 10.14.3 MacOS 10.13