Forum > Lazarus

Lazarus Release 2.0.0

<< < (2/32) > >>

guest62577:
New Release of Delphi Compatible Professional RAD IDE;

- these are not very clear when including only LCL Components and using the brain on organizing the available commands to perform the customization of the presentation in logics of the Form Designer;
- which what would to expect on going out of this focus to understanding concepts of licenses which are not part of the workflow doing programming;
- resulting on unknown interests from the resulted EXE project[ and derivate Folder Files ] which how to proceed on understanding the concept of cease installation of Lazarus-IDE before going any further by presenting custom blogs and such for promoting the download of the compiled EXE file;

thanks;

howardpc:
Great work Lazarus team! :)
I noticed on first use of a  vanilla 2.0.0 installation (Linux 64-bit) that the default key mapping had a built-in conflict with two key combinations allocated to Ctrl+Alt+O. A very minor oversight...

GetMem:

--- Quote ---I noticed on first use of a  vanilla 2.0.0 installation (Linux 64-bit) that the default key mapping had a built-in conflict with two key combinations allocated to Ctrl+Alt+O. A very minor oversight...
--- End quote ---
It's already fixed in Trunk. Unfortunately it was too late for 2.0.0.

mmvisual:
WARNIG !!!! This Lazarus Release 2.0.0 is buggy !!!!

The code is running before the creation from all elements are finished !!!  %) :(

See pictures.

howardpc:
I fail to see why you are attributing a SIGSEGV to LCL code rather than code you have written.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version