Forum > Translations

Show 'Language-Team' value of po file in application

(1/1)

stem:
Hi,

with Poedit you can add in the properties a 'Language-Team'. How can I easily show the value of the 'Language-Team' for the currently selected translation in my application? Thank you!

stem

stem:
No ideas?  :'(

;)

wp:
In unit "Translations" you can find a class TPoFile which reads the entire file. Property Header contains the name of the last translator and the name of the team. The following code extracts this information from the header:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---uses  Translations; procedure ShowTranslationInfo(AFileName: String; out Team, Translator: String);var  pofile: TPoFile;  L: TStringList;  i: Integer;  sa: TStringArray;begin  L := TStringList.Create;  try    pofile := TPoFile.Create(AFileName);    try      L.Text := pofile.Header.Translation;    finally      pofile.Free;    end;    for i := 0 to L.Count - 1 do begin      sa := L[i].Split(':');      if (Length(sa) = 2) then        case sa[0] of          'Last-Translator' : Translator := Trim(sa[1]);          'Language-Team'   : Team := Trim(sa[1]);        end;    end;  finally    L.Free;  end;end;

stem:
Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version