Recent

Author Topic: Codesigning (Authenticode) IDE package  (Read 18384 times)

Mick

Re: Codesigning (Authenticode) IDE package
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2017, 10:53:18 am »
Yes, my question was exactly about that. I need to use that "ugly stuff" before signing. So, in this case I'm afraid I will need to keep my current solution with calling batch file that takes care of the order and has signing as the last step. I'm afraid I don't have enough level of expertise in this area to implement such package on my own.
Anyway, thanks for the response!

CCRDude

Re: Codesigning (Authenticode) IDE package
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2018, 10:05:41 am »
I updated the IDE part of this a bit.

I did design the UI part to be most flexible to be able to set up at least two Authenticode certificates, which was a requirement of mine. Switching between them was ugly though, so I threw the whole UI part over board and went another route.

Now, in the global Options various basic profiles can be set up, and the Project Options offer to add any amount of profiles combined with project specific settings. This makes it more easy to have e.g. a simple local certificate and an EV certificate (background for me: EV certificates won't work through RDP).

The whole thing is still partly unusable due to the IDE bug that returns the debugging executable instead of the output binary when building DLLs:
https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=27729

TinyPortal © 2005-2018