Forum > Free Pascal

FPC 3.2.x series branched, trunk update to 3.3.1

<< < (39/41) > >>

Thaddy:
So the issue is with ZenGL? and only ZenGL?

Seenkao:
Да, вы можете считать, что проблема только в ZenGL. Но я вам так же хочу напомнить! Что ZenGL использует прямые (нативные) библиотечные функции для работы с операционной системой. И те проблемы, что сейчас выползают в ZenGL вылезут позже в ещё более худшем варианте.

И если это не проблема включаемых, уже скомпилированных, библиотек, то процентов на 70 вы не раз с этой проблемой столкнётесь, но будете её игнорировать, а людям проще будет уйти на другой язык программирования, чем пытаться до кого-то достучаться.

Хотя... это ваше дело, можете не рассматривать данную проблему.

Ещё раз повторюсь, если будет проблема с включаемыми библиотеками - я отпишусь. И если будет проблема не в них - так же отпишусь!

Я просто надеялся, что вы уже сталкивались с подобной проблемой.

translate:
Yes, you can assume that the problem is only in ZenGL. But I also want to remind you! That ZenGL uses direct (native) library functions to work with the operating system. And those problems that are now creeping out in ZenGL will come out later in an even worse version.

And if this is not a problem of included libraries that have already been compiled, then 70 percent more than once you will encounter this problem, but you will ignore it, and it will be easier for people to leave for a different programming language than to try to reach out to someone.

Although ... this is your business, you can not consider this problem.

Once again, if there is a problem with included libraries, I will unsubscribe. And if there is a problem not in them - I will also unsubscribe!

I was just hoping that you were already facing a similar problem.

Thaddy:

--- Quote from: Seenkao on May 20, 2020, 10:35:13 am ---I was just hoping that you were already facing a similar problem.

--- End quote ---
No, because I do not use ZenGL, but I am always prepared to run tests for it.
Note some of the finer details get lost in translation, as my wife (Lithuanian, fluent in Russian) explained.

Seenkao:
Thaddy, я был бы благодарен! Потому что я даже не знаю с какой стороны браться за всё это. Лезть куда-то в глубину компилятора, не зная изначальных кодов... это ещё полгода изучения...

ZenGL с демками есть на сайте ZenGL версия 3.12, или на русскоязычном форуме версия 3.20.

Google translate:
I would be thankful! Because I don’t even know which side to take on all this. Climbing somewhere deep into the compiler without knowing the source codes ... this is another six months of study ...

ZenGL with demos is on the ZenGL website version 3.12, or on the Russian-language forum version 3.20.

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: Thaddy on May 20, 2020, 10:46:50 am ---
--- Quote from: Seenkao on May 20, 2020, 10:35:13 am ---I was just hoping that you were already facing a similar problem.

--- End quote ---
No, because I do not use ZenGL, but I am always prepared to run tests for it.
Note some of the finer details get lost in translation, as my wife (Lithuanian, fluent in Russian) explained.

--- End quote ---

Then I'll let you try to find out what is going wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version