Forum > Carbon

[SOLVED] fpReport designer on Mac OSX

(1/1)

xinyiman:
I installed trunk version on lazarus and i installed fpreport package. All ok, but when run designer project and add a page header and in this section add a note, the program crash because not found LiberationSans font. I change CreateForm in this mode

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure TFPReportDesignerForm.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); var  F : Text;  i : Integer; begin  DesignOptions:=AllReportDesignOptions;  if PaperManager.PaperCount=0 then    PaperManager.RegisterStandardSizes;  if gTTFontCache.SearchPath.Count=0 then    begin    {$IFDEF UNIX}      {$IFDEF DARWIN}             gTTFontCache.SearchPath.Add(ExtractFilePath(ParamStr(0))+'../../../../demos/fonts/');             gTTFontCache.SearchPath.Add(GetUserDir + 'Library/Fonts/');             gTTFontCache.SearchPath.Add('/Library/Fonts/');             gTTFontCache.SearchPath.Add('/System/Library/Fonts/');             gTTFontCache.SearchPath.Add('/System/Library/Fonts/');      {$ELSE}             gTTFontCache.SearchPath.Add(ExtractFilePath(ParamStr(0))+'../demos/fonts/');             gTTFontCache.SearchPath.Add(GetUserDir + '.fonts/');             gTTFontCache.SearchPath.Add('/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ubuntu-font-family/');             gTTFontCache.SearchPath.Add('/usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/');      {$ENDIF}    {$ENDIF}    end;  if (gTTFontCache.Count=0) then    gTTFontCache.ReadStandardFonts;  {$IFNDEF WINDOWS}  AssignFile(F,'/tmp/fonts.txt');  Rewrite(F);  For I:=0 to gTTFontCache.Count-1 do     Writeln(F,I,' ',gTTFontCache.Items[i].PostScriptName,' : ',gTTFontCache.Items[i].FamilyName,' : ',gTTFontCache.Items[i].HumanFriendlyName);  CloseFile(F);  {$ENDIF}  FDataParent:=TComponent.Create(nil);  FreeAndNil(TSDesign); // Remove design-time added page  FReportDesignData:=TDesignReportDataManager.Create(Self);  SetBandActionTags;  FCustomStartIndex:=Madd.Count;  AddCustomElements;  // DEMO{$IFDEF USEDEMOREPORT}  CreateDemoReport;  CreateReportData;{$ENDIF}// END OF DEMO  SetFileCaption('');  FOI.OnSelectElement:=@DoSelectComponent;  FOI.OnModified:=@DoSelectionModifiedByOI;  MRUMenuManager1 := TMRUMenuManager.Create(self);  with MRUMenuManager1 do    begin    IniFileName := ChangeFileExt(ParamStr(0), '.ini');    MenuItem := MIRecent;    PopupMenu := PMRecent;    MaxItemLength := 80;    MenuCaptionMask := '(%d) %s';    OnRecentFile := @MRUMenuManager1RecentFile;    LoadRecentFilesFromIni;    maxRecent := 15;    end;end;  
but crash always. Suggestion?

xinyiman:
Fixed, it was easier than I thought. Just go to the sample fonts in the demo folder. Double click and tell them to install the font.

valdir.marcos:

--- Quote from: xinyiman on August 09, 2018, 10:56:24 am ---Fixed, it was easier than I thought. Just go to the sample fonts in the demo folder. Double click and tell them to install the font.
--- End quote ---
What will hapen when your application land on an end user Mac OSX computer?

xinyiman:
I do not know but I think I'll have to install the fonts by hand. However, these days I will do other tests and update you.

af0815:
The best idea is to create a report using one of th system standardfont.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version