Forum > Database

Using dbexport

<< < (2/5) > >>

maurobio:
@af0815,

I have not other problems with that old installation (which by the way it is the one provided by the official repositories, and under Linux I try hard to avoid installing anything which come not out of them).

I opened the lazarus\components\dbexport\lazdbexport.lpk, compiled it without errors and attempted to install it, but it still refuses to appear in the component pallette.

Regards,

wp:

--- Quote from: maurobio on September 13, 2021, 03:49:38 pm ---I opened the lazarus\components\dbexport\lazdbexport.lpk, compiled it without errors and attempted to install it, but it still refuses to appear in the component pallette.

--- End quote ---
I just checked Laz 1.6.4. It has "lazdbexport 0.1.1" in the right list of packages "available for installation" in "Packages" > "Install/uninstall packages". Selected it, clicked "Install selection", then "Save and rebuild IDE". When, after some time, the new IDE restarts I see the components on palette "Data Export"

maurobio:
@wp,

Now I got it!!!  I (re)opened the lazarus\components\dbexport\lazdbexport.lpk, compiled it without errors and now have been able to install it without further complaints. The components in the package now appear correctly in the component pallette.

Strangely, before opening and compiling directly the lazdebexport.lpk file (as per above), when I used the package manager it appeared as "installed" but did not appear in the component pallette; attempting to install it from there did fail.

Thank you very much.

With best wishes,

maurobio:
@wp,

But I am now having issues when attempting to install the package laz_fpspreadsheetexport_visual.lpk! It complains that the lazdbexport package cannot be found (but it now appears in the component pallette).

Any hints?

Best regards,

Zvoni:
Have you recompiled the IDE?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version