Forum > Other OS

FileExistUTF8 problem

(1/3) > >>

BeanzMaster:
Hi, i'm currently try to resolve a problem with the function FileExistUTF8.

In my application i have :

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---Folder := '.' + PathDelim + FileDir + PathDelim;    //    LF := Folder + 'lclstrconsts' + '.' + Language + '.' + C_PoExtension;    if FileExistsUTF8(LF) then // existe-t-il ?      Translations.TranslateUnitResourceStrings('LCLStrConsts', LF,Language, UpperCase(Language)) // on traduit    else      ShowMessage('FileNotFound : '+LF);      

Note LazUTF8 and LazFileUTils are in uses (not FileUtils)

The FileExistsUTF8 always return me "file not found"

My application work well on Linux Manjaro 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit

I'm on MacOS High Sierra and Lazarus 1.8.5 32 bit with carbon.

What can i do ?

Thanks

Best regards                                                                 

taazz:
use expandfilename to convert the relative path to absolute and see if that leads to the file you assume it points.

BeanzMaster:
Hi

Expandfilename doing anything. I'm also tried by assigned folder value in hard like

/Users/usename/Documents/Projets/Lazarus/Components/GIFViewer/demos/gifview/languages/

I'm also tried FileExist(UTF8ToAnsi(LF); same issue.

Do you think is related to MacOS High Sierra ?

balazsszekely:
@BeanzMaster
I tested FileExist/FileExistsUTF8, both works fine on High Sierra.

BeanzMaster:
@GetMem
It is the demo gifviewer is trandlated to english or french when you change language ?

If yes, the problem gone from my MacOS or with ?????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version