Forum > General

How to connect to R languase

<< < (2/6) > >>

bills:

--- Quote from: Phil on April 08, 2018, 02:34:34 am ---
--- Quote from: bills on April 08, 2018, 02:29:18 am ---
Thank you JD. I am using R Studio. But i think if i can use R in my own program developed by lazarus, it will more powerful;

--- End quote ---

Are you looking to run R from within a Pascal program or run Pascal code (in a dynamic library) from R? Seems like both should be possible.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Phil . I want my Pascal program connect to R and post data and cmd to R, then the R calculate and show the result. I have tryed many method but all failed.
Thank you very much.

bigeno:

--- Quote from: bills on April 08, 2018, 03:39:00 am ---Thank you Phil . I want my Pascal program connect to R and post data and cmd to R, then the R calculate and show the result. I have tryed many method but all failed.
Thank you very much.

--- End quote ---
Did you try saving commands to script file, send script file to R and capture output ?

bills:

--- Quote from: bigeno on April 08, 2018, 02:48:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: bills on April 08, 2018, 03:39:00 am ---Thank you Phil . I want my Pascal program connect to R and post data and cmd to R, then the R calculate and show the result. I have tryed many method but all failed.
Thank you very much.

--- End quote ---
Did you try saving commands to script file, send script file to R and capture output ?

--- End quote ---

I'll try this method.Thank U. But i think if I use script file, the efficiency may be low.

taazz:

--- Quote from: bills on April 09, 2018, 02:06:56 am ---
--- Quote from: bigeno on April 08, 2018, 02:48:14 pm ---
Thank you very much.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'll try this method.Thank U. But i think if I use script file, the efficiency may be low.

--- End quote ---
You are running an R library in both cases the efficiency is compromised by design.

wp:
You don't say anything about what you want to achieve with R. Maybe the built-in math and statistical functions in the units math and in FPC's numlib (http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/NumLib_Documentation), or in external libraries such as DMath (https://sourceforge.net/projects/dmath/) can achieve what you need?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version