Forum > Third party

LazProfiler (beta)

<< < (2/16) > >>

zoltanleo:
Саn't to install r56436

Pascal:

--- Quote from: zoltanleo on November 19, 2017, 09:21:31 pm ---Саn't to install r56436

--- End quote ---
What's the output of your message window? There you can see the compiler errors.

zoltanleo:

--- Quote from: Pascal on November 20, 2017, 05:51:07 am ---What's the output of your message window? There you can see the compiler errors.

--- End quote ---

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---LazProfilerCore.pas(143,15) Error: Identifier not found "TList"
I suspect that the fpc version at me too old. Please, specify the minimum fpc version in requirements of installation

molly:

--- Quote from: zoltanleo on November 20, 2017, 07:07:16 am ---
--- Quote from: Pascal on November 20, 2017, 05:51:07 am ---What's the output of your message window? There you can see the compiler errors.

--- End quote ---

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---LazProfilerCore.pas(143,15) Error: Identifier not found "TList"
I suspect that the fpc version at me too old. Please, specify the minimum fpc version in requirements of installation

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Pascal on November 17, 2017, 08:28:56 am ---You need FPC and Lazarus trunk versions to be able to install it!
As it needs generics and addition PascalParser funktionality (FPC) and new IDE addon functions (Lazarus)

--- End quote ---

Seeing your tagline @zoltanleo you are already using trunk so it would probably be more efficient to ask about revision number. Then again, TList is a standard class that exists... well... since the beginning of time. I suspect you have other errors listed before that error or perhaps have a faulty installation.

Pascal:
@zoltanleo: Maybe you should update FPC and Lazarus to latest revisions and try again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version