Forum > Third party

LazProfiler (beta)

<< < (3/16) > >>

zoltanleo:

--- Quote from: molly on November 20, 2017, 07:21:26 am ---Seeing your tagline @zoltanleo you are already using trunk so it would probably be more efficient to ask about revision number. Then again, TList is a standard class that exists... well... since the beginning of time. I suspect you have other errors listed before that error or perhaps have a faulty installation.

--- End quote ---
It is difficult for me to assume other reasons. At present I have trunk fpc and IDE versions also (see my profile). I tried to establish by subj and a traditional way, and by means of Onlinepackagemanager.

I will establish the last audits of the compiler and Lazarus and I will try again.

I have only one request, specify number of the minimum audit fpc after which profiler can be established with guarantee  ;)

--- Quote from: Pascal on November 20, 2017, 08:11:19 am ---@zoltanleo: Maybe you should update FPC and Lazarus to latest revisions and try again.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for council. I and will arrive

Pascal:

--- Quote from: zoltanleo on November 20, 2017, 08:15:27 am ---I have only one request, specify number of the minimum audit fpc after which profiler can be established with guarantee  ;)
--- End quote ---

For Lazarus this is 56254 .
For FPC you need at least 37235.

howardpc:
@zoltanleo
The sources also mention the minimum trunk revision needed.
Make sure that the package's "Execute before" entry is blank.
I used the OPM to try to install LazProfiler, and compilation failed for me. I had to open the package options, go to the Compiler Commands page and remove the "Execute before" Command.

@Pascal
Thanks for this excellent tool! Already the beta looks very promising.

Pascal:

--- Quote from: howardpc on November 20, 2017, 08:30:55 am ---@Pascal
Thanks for this excellent tool! Already the beta looks very promising.
--- End quote ---

Pleased to hear :D

zoltanleo:

--- Quote from: Pascal on November 20, 2017, 08:24:26 am ---
For Lazarus this is 56254 .
For FPC you need at least 37235.

--- End quote ---

Thank U very much, friend  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page