Forum > CustomDrawn

TCDListView properties

(1/3) > >>

PatBayford:
A simple question, probably with a complex answer - why does TCDListView NOT have a GridLines property? Is this a "widget" limitation, or due to the inheritance tree?
I like the look of the component, but really need the gridlines.

Mike.Cornflake:
To the best of my knowledge CustomDrawn components are widget independent.  I suspect that Gridlines was never implemented.   Feel free to lodge a request in Mantis, preferably with a patch :-)

PatBayford:
Thanks Mike - I do not know enough about the widgets to make that judgement, but guessed it was the case. I'll have a look at the code (Delphi to start) and see if I am able to add the necessary code for a patch.
BTW - where the heck do I find "Mantis"?

Mike.Cornflake:

--- Quote ---BTW - where the heck do I find "Mantis"?
--- End quote ---

lol  You mean you can't read my mind?  Sorry about that.  Click on the second "Bugtracker" under the Lazarus logo on this very page. <points to top left of this page>  Each "bugtracker" link goes to Mantis, the first for fpc issues, the second for Lazarus issues.

Bart:

--- Quote from: PatBayford on November 13, 2017, 11:22:57 pm ---'ll have a look at the code (Delphi to start) and see if I am able to add the necessary code for a patch.

--- End quote ---

PLease do NOT do that (looking at Delphi code to write a patch for Lazarus).
You will taint our codebase.

Bart

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version