Recent

Author Topic: The Delphi Magazine, Total Collection, Issues 1 to 139, April 1995 to March 2007  (Read 6408 times)

domasz

The difference in time scale being that the "late one" put it online recently.
To be fair @wyattwong posted link today to files on archive.org which were uploaded over 4 months ago. So quite likely he just found  them and not uploaded them.

Just to be clear- I agree he shouldn't be posting links to illegal files here and quite likely those are illegal. I am just noticing how slow the discussions here are sometimes.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 11:05:51 am by domasz »

BPike

>:( %) I would still like to know where I can buy this Delphi magazine collection usb. I found an order page but I think it's archived and I'm not sure I trust it

wyattwong

>:( %) I would still like to know where I can buy this Delphi magazine collection usb. I found an order page but I think it's archived and I'm not sure I trust it

I have contacted The Delphi Magazine Publisher Mr Chris Frizelle by e-mail and he told me he did not have any copies left. I asked if it would be possible that I found someone who have the full copy to share with me and he agreed.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018