Recent

Author Topic: Application.MessageBox-very big window!  (Read 23737 times)

Phil

Re: Application.MessageBox-very big window!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 08:37:00 pm »
Quote from: "abb"
Can you describe what adjustments are required in the Lazarus Options when such moving is done? Also can you enumerate what particular subfolders are moved? Perhaps you have a script which moves these subfolders? And perhaps there is also uninstall script for them, which can clear these "custom" subfolders, when a new snapshot is installed? Could you share such scripts with me?

Copy the "lazarus" folder from /usr/local/share to your home folder (/Users/login). How do you get to the Lazarus folder? In Finder, choose Go | Go to Folder and enter /usr, then navigate to /usr/local/share. I assume you know how to copy files and folders in Finder. (Hint: Drag with the mouse.)

When done you can delete the lazarus folder under /usr/local/share.

You can modify the uninstall script as needed to delete the Lazarus folder created this way in your home folder.

abb

Re: Application.MessageBox-very big window!
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2007, 06:48:16 am »
Quote from: "Phil"
Copy the "lazarus" folder from /usr/local/share to your home folder (/Users/login). How do you get to the Lazarus folder? In Finder, choose Go | Go to Folder and enter /usr, then navigate to /usr/local/share. I assume you know how to copy files and folders in Finder. (Hint: Drag with the mouse.)

Have done! All is working perfectly. Now see my new topic about Carbon components here.

Thanks.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018