Recent

Author Topic: All I want..  (Read 9132 times)

CedricG

All I want..
« on: June 22, 2004, 04:05:27 pm »
I am ready to make it!!

Hello,

I am a french Delphi&PHP dev, and I dream about a free (like in freedom) delphi-like. And I re-discover Lazarus. Good, really good.
Some functionnalities missing (help about parameters, help online about function in the IDE, ), there is some bugs (unit was not renamed when I save the unit file for exemple, copy and paste does not work between Lazarus win32 binarie and other win32 softs).
But I am ready to improve Lazarus. I want a better IDE than Delphi one, with refactoring habilities, Wizards to help finding errors, integration of unit testing (like DUnit, but in the IDE, not outside).

I practiced Turbo&Borland Pascal, Delphi 2 to 7, Kylix 3, I prefer Linux at home (but have Windows at work). I read english better than I write it, and I write in french quite well. I already do some work about translation english to french.

Best Regards
Cédric

Axoltl

All I want..
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 10:03:45 pm »
Salut... he bien c'est dingue ca un utilisateur francais de delphi...
Et qui s'interesse à Lazarus...
On devrait monter un club...
Je pense développer bientot une bibliotheque(sous forme de composant??? a voire...) mathematique et de modelisation physique pour lazarus (cf forum>linux>sockets) he oui je sais c'est pas les bons endroits pour poster... Mais il faut bien defendre cette réputation de bordelleux ke nous avons les petits frenchys...

Bon voila...
Ca bouillonne ce projet, j'adore...

C'est très prometteur...

Bon je retourne à mes posts et à mon english style
best regards...

headsman

All I want..
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 07:53:47 pm »
Hey! I'm also a french & PHP developper, using PostgreSQL DB for my App! My english is as terrible as my french; if I had more time to work on this project (because I'd like to see lazarus - Delphi for linux free as in libre!)... but right now I've no time for that... :(

Keep up the good work!

headsman

All I want..
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2004, 02:49:39 pm »
Quote from: "headsman"
Hey! I'm also a french & PHP developper

I meant Delphi & PHP developper... I did not re-read myself. :)

Anonymous

All I want..
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2004, 03:02:39 am »
Salut, j'suis français moi aussi.
C'est pour dire que je suis interesse pour aider au developpement de ce joli petit outil. Je pense a pas mal de fonctions qui peuvent faciliter la vie .

Par contre, j'ai l'impression que le dev est un peu arrete en ce moment ?! Car il y a tres peu de news pour les developers, elles datent de mai

Vincent Snijders

• Administrator
    • My Lazarus wiki user page
All I want..
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2004, 08:46:49 am »
Quote from: "Anonymous"

Je pense a pas mal de fonctions qui peuvent faciliter la vie .

Unfortunately, my French is not good enough to understand that. :-(

Par contre, j'ai l'impression que le dev est un peu arrete en ce moment ?! Car il y a tres peu de news pour les developers, elles datent de mai

Most comminucattion about development is done through mailing lists.
If you want to help development, at least subscribe to the mailing list.

You can assure yourself development hasn't stopped by looking at the cvs log in Changes.lazarus at: http://www.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/fpc/logs/

Vital

Congratulation, I'm impressed
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2005, 06:14:45 am »
Hey guy I'm a french too but from Quebec/Canada and I had to admit Lazrus is very interresting I have tryed the 0.96 lastly and was very impress. Well This is a very good job. Congratulation to everyone.

This is awesome. I Would like to help too. But for now I would just trying to use it and I would like to make comment every time that i try news thing with it. Where do I make it. Does it as some other place that I should post this kind of thing?

The first time I was lunching it, I was impress. the most of the compent was there in the palette. That is very nice and the syntax ilighting. Wow!

I did try my 1st program, compiliing it and it run. amazing. Having the source of the compiler, of the editor and all the stuff that's very cool. I must say it again it's a very good job! Very good!

I understant the projet is still under developpement so I don't panic to much if not all is functionning as expected.

Congratulation guy. This is a good accomplishement!

TinyPortal © 2005-2018