Recent

Author Topic: Fpcupdeluxe  (Read 794434 times)

guest64953

Re: Fpcupdeluxe
« Reply #1485 on: December 17, 2019, 12:23:42 pm »
https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,47808.msg343174

Please update the binary name from freebsd to freebsd12 to clearly state that it's only for FreeBSD 12.

p/s: just don't care about me and enjoy the holidays. I know how important it is with you, the same way as how Lunar New Year important to us  ;)

AlexTP

• UVviewsoft
« Reply #1487 on: December 18, 2019, 12:17:30 am »
Don, FreeBSD version of FPC 3.3 has bug with FreeBSD12, in DirectoryExists(), but apps (for freebsd) still work in 12.

DonAlfredo

« Reply #1488 on: December 21, 2019, 10:48:30 am »
New release of fpcupdeluxe.

https://github.com/LongDirtyAnimAlf/fpcupdeluxe/releases/tag/1.6.6c

Various issues have been reported on this forum and on GitHub.
This release should solve many of them (I hope).

Hartmut

« Reply #1489 on: December 26, 2019, 10:48:35 am »
Problem: IDE doesn't bring running Form to front (running Form is hidden by Designer Form)

I have 2 Lazarus-installations (1.8.4 and 2.0.6) which have both been made via fpcupdeluxe (1.6.2e for 1.8.4 and 1.6.6c for 2.0.6) and both have the same bug. I have another Lazarus-Installation (1.8.4) which was not made by fpcupdeluxe and which does not have this bug. So I am rather sure that this bug is in any way caused by fpcupdeluxe.

The bug is: when I start a GUI-program in the IDE, then the Form of the running GUI-program does not come visible, because it is completely hidden by the Designer-Form (see screenshot1). So I always must pick and move the Designer-Form away to see and operate the Form of the running program. This is verry boring...

I use Linux Ubuntu 18.04 (64 bit), all 3 above installations have FPC 3.0.4.

Here comes a little demo (attached as project):

Code: Pascal  [Select][+][-]
  1. unit unit2;
  3. {$mode objfpc}{$H+}
  5. interface
  7. uses
  8.   Classes, SysUtils, FileUtil, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs, StdCtrls;
  10. type
  11.   TForm1 = class(TForm)
  12.     Button1: TButton;
  13.     Button2: TButton;
  14.     Memo1: TMemo;
  15.     procedure Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
  16.     procedure Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
  17.     procedure FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
  18.     procedure FormActivate(Sender: TObject);
  19.   private
  20.   public
  21.   end;
  23. var Form1: TForm1;
  25. implementation
  27. {$R *.lfm}
  29. procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
  30. begin
  31.    Memo1.Lines.Add('hallo ' + IntToStr(sizeof(pointer)));
  32. end;
  34. procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
  35. begin
  36.   Close;
  37. end;
  39. procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
  40. begin
  41.    writeln('hallo1');
  42. // Form1.Show;         // did not help
  43. // Form1.Refresh;      // did not help
  44. // Form1.Update;       // did not help
  45. // Form1.BringToFront; // did not help
  46. end;
  48. procedure TForm1.FormActivate(Sender: TObject);
  49. begin
  50.   writeln('hallo2');
  51. end;
  53. end.  

How to produce the bug:
 - run the demo program in the IDE (=> screenshot1)
 - please notice in screenshot1:
    - in the Console Output Window you see only "hallo1". So TForm1.FormCreate() has been excecuted, but TForm1.FormActivate() has not been excecuted. The program "hangs" somewhere between...
    - the Designer-Form is still visible
    - the Form of the running program is not visible (it is completely hidden by the Designer-Form)
 - now move the Designer-Form with the mouse a little away (=> screenshot2) 
 - please notice in screenshot2:
    - you see that the Form of the running program becomes visible behind the Designer-Form
    - the title of the running Form is "Form1 <2>" (does "Form1" now exist twice?)
    - in the Console Output Window you still only see "hallo1". The program still "hangs".
 - now click on the Form of the running program (=> screenshot3)
 - please notice in screenshot3:
    - in the Console Output Window now "hallo2" appears. TForm1.FormActivate() has now been excecuted, the program does not "hang" any longer.
    - the Form of the running program becomes finally completely visible

To find the cause or a workaround I did the following:
 - I swapped my 2 Lazarus executables of 1.8.4 (one was installed by fpcupdeluxe and one not): this did not help (so the difference is not inside the Lazarus executable)
 - I started Lazarus with an empty Lazarus config-folder: this did not help (so the cause is not inside the Lazarus config-folder)
 - I tried to insert Form1.Show() or Refresh() or Update() or BringToFront() in TForm1.FormCreate() but this made no difference.
 - I started my compiled executable outside the IDE and the bug did not appear.

I wrote this problem in this forum about 1 year ago (with 1.8.4) but unfortunately no solution was found. Now I have the same problem with 2.0.6 again.

Summary: both Lazarus installations made by fpcupdeluxe have this bug. Another Lazarus installation not made by fpcupdeluxe does not have this bug (on the same Ubuntu OS). Maybe something is wrong when fpcupdeluxe is compiling the IDE? I attached the log of fpcupdeluxe (in the next post, because this forum allowes only 4 attachments per post).

I would be very happy if someone could help. Thanks a lot in advance.

Hartmut

« Reply #1490 on: December 26, 2019, 10:52:12 am »
Problem: IDE doesn't bring running Form to front (running Form is hidden by Designer Form)

Here comes the logfile of fpcupdeluxe which belongs to Reply #1489 (could not attach it there because this forum only allowes 4 attachments per post). Thanks for your help

Hartmut

« Reply #1491 on: January 02, 2020, 11:53:23 am »
Problem: IDE doesn't bring running Form to front (running Form is hidden by Designer Form).
Bug: Every started GUI-program by the IDE "hangs" between TForm1.FormCreate() and TForm1.FormActivate().

I have 2 Lazarus-installations (1.8.4 and 2.0.6) which have both been made via fpcupdeluxe (1.6.2e for 1.8.4 and 1.6.6c for 2.0.6) and both have the same bug. I have another Lazarus-Installation (1.8.4) which was not made by fpcupdeluxe and which does not have this bug. So I am rather sure that this bug is in any way caused by fpcupdeluxe.

The bug is: when I start a GUI-program in the IDE, then the Form of the running GUI-program does not come visible, because it is completely hidden by the Designer-Form (see screenshot1). So I always must pick and move the Designer-Form away to see and operate the Form of the running program. This is verry boring...

I use Linux Ubuntu 18.04 (64 bit), all 3 above installations have FPC 3.0.4.

Here comes a little demo (attached as project):

Code: Pascal  [Select][+][-]
  1. unit unit2;
  3. {$mode objfpc}{$H+}
  5. interface
  7. uses
  8.   Classes, SysUtils, FileUtil, Forms, Controls, Graphics, Dialogs, StdCtrls;
  10. type
  11.   TForm1 = class(TForm)
  12.     Button1: TButton;
  13.     Button2: TButton;
  14.     Memo1: TMemo;
  15.     procedure Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
  16.     procedure Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
  17.     procedure FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
  18.     procedure FormActivate(Sender: TObject);
  19.   private
  20.   public
  21.   end;
  23. var Form1: TForm1;
  25. implementation
  27. {$R *.lfm}
  29. procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
  30. begin
  31.    Memo1.Lines.Add('hallo ' + IntToStr(sizeof(pointer)));
  32. end;
  34. procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
  35. begin
  36.   Close;
  37. end;
  39. procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
  40. begin
  41.    writeln('hallo1');
  42. // Form1.Show;         // did not help
  43. // Form1.Refresh;      // did not help
  44. // Form1.Update;       // did not help
  45. // Form1.BringToFront; // did not help
  46. end;
  48. procedure TForm1.FormActivate(Sender: TObject);
  49. begin
  50.   writeln('hallo2');
  51. end;
  53. end.  

How to produce the bug:
 - run the demo program in the IDE (=> screenshot1)
 - please notice in screenshot1:
    - in the Console Output Window you see only "hallo1". So TForm1.FormCreate() has been excecuted, but TForm1.FormActivate() has not been excecuted. The program "hangs" somewhere between...
    - the Designer-Form is still visible
    - the Form of the running program is not visible (it is completely hidden by the Designer-Form)
 - now move the Designer-Form with the mouse a little away (=> screenshot2) 
 - please notice in screenshot2:
    - you see that the Form of the running program becomes visible behind the Designer-Form
    - the title of the running Form is "Form1 <2>" (does "Form1" now exist twice?)
    - in the Console Output Window you still only see "hallo1". The program still "hangs".
 - now click on the Form of the running program (=> screenshot3)
 - please notice in screenshot3:
    - in the Console Output Window now "hallo2" appears. TForm1.FormActivate() has now been excecuted, the program does not "hang" any longer.
    - the Form of the running program becomes finally completely visible

To find the cause or a workaround I did the following:
 - I swapped my 2 Lazarus executables of 1.8.4 (one was installed by fpcupdeluxe and one not): this did not help (so the difference is not inside the Lazarus executable)
 - I started Lazarus with an empty Lazarus config-folder: this did not help (so the cause is not inside the Lazarus config-folder)
 - I tried to insert Form1.Show() or Refresh() or Update() or BringToFront() in TForm1.FormCreate() but this made no difference.
 - I started my compiled executable outside the IDE and the bug did not appear.

I wrote this problem in this forum about 1 year ago (with 1.8.4) but unfortunately no solution was found. Now I have the same problem with 2.0.6 again.

Summary: both Lazarus installations made by fpcupdeluxe have this bug. Another Lazarus installation not made by fpcupdeluxe does not have this bug (on the same Ubuntu OS). Maybe something is wrong when fpcupdeluxe is compiling the IDE? I attached the log of fpcupdeluxe (in the next post, because this forum allowes only 4 attachments per post).
(for the noted attachments please goto Reply #1489 and #1490)

Not only 1 answer after 1 week, I regret a little. Perhaps DonAlfredo is in holidays...

I created another Lazarus 2.0.6 / FPC 3.2.0 beta Installation via fpcupdeluxe 1.6.6e (without any cross-compiler) on Ubuntu 18.04 (64 bit) and it has the same ugly bug (see above) as all my Lazarus installations have, which are made via fpcupdeluxe.
As noted, another Lazarus 1.8.4 installation (on the same Ubuntu OS) not made by fpcupdeluxe does not have this bug.

Now I found out, that this bug can be "temporary fixed":
 - start Lazarus / Menu Tools / Configure 'Build lazarus' / in the "Clean up" box check "Clean all" and "Switch after building to automatically". Then click "Build" and wait until Lazarus restarts automatically.
 - do not restart Lazarus again
 - run the demo program (attached to Reply #1489) within the IDE => the bug does not longer occur!
 - you can compile and run the demo program as often as you want (as long as you don't restart Lazarus) => no bug

But as soon as you restart Lazarus and run the demo program from the IDE => the bug occurs again and stays permanent, until you rebuild Lazarus the next time. Very strange.

Additional infos:
 - it makes no difference, if you in between clear the folder "Unit output directory (-FU)" which is configured in the "Project Options" or not
 - it makes no difference, if you start with an empty Lazarus-config-folder (so the problem cannot be a faulty setting within this folder)
 - tested with 2 Installations made by fpcupdeluxe (Lazarus 2.0.6 / FPC 3.2.0 beta and Lazarus 1.8.4 / FPC 3.0.4)

Does anyone have an idea, what this bug could be?
 - every started GUI-program by the IDE "hangs" between TForm1.FormCreate() and TForm1.FormActivate()
 - and the IDE doesn't bring the running Form to front (the running Form is hidden by the Designer Form)
 - and the title of the running Form is "Form1 <2>" (does "Form1" now exist twice?)
 - a "temporary fix" is Rebuilding Lazarus, but works only until Lazarus is restarted the next time.

Can a bad fpc.cfg be the cause? I used always the original one created by fpcupdeluxe (I attached it from Lazarus 2.0.6 / FPC 3.2.0 beta made by fpcupdeluxe 1.6.6e, if you want to check it).

I would be very happy if someone could help. Thanks a lot in advance.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 11:55:19 am by Hartmut »

Bart

• Bart en Mariska's Webstek
« Reply #1492 on: January 02, 2020, 01:10:01 pm »
Normally you would start Lazarus using startlazarus.
This will detect an newly build Lazarus (in your home directory, I assume you don't rebuild lazarus as root) and start that.

If the lazarus installation by fpcupdeluxe does not start the IDE by means of startlazarus, that would explain it.

Bart

DonAlfredo

« Reply #1493 on: January 02, 2020, 01:25:34 pm »
Don is enjoying his holidays, but still reading the forum.
The reason I did not respond (yet), is that I cannot reproduce this problem.
I am still looking into it, but to no avail.

Hartmut

« Reply #1494 on: January 02, 2020, 02:53:43 pm »
Thank you very much Bart for that suggestion.
fpcupdeluxe automatically creates a shortcut link to Lazarus and tells you, that it is important to start Lazarus always via this shortcut. It contains in my case "/opt/lazarus_206b/lazarus/lazarus --pcp="/opt/lazarus_206b/config_lazarus" %f"

I checked, that file /opt/lazarus_206b/lazarus/lazarus.cfg contains "--primary-config-path=/opt/lazarus_206b/config_lazarus" and started /opt/lazarus_206b/lazarus/startlazarus manually.

It worked! I tested the same with all other Lazarus installations made by fpcupdeluxe and it worked too! The bug is solved!

I waited for this solution since October 2018 (Lazarus 1.8.4). I am so happy! Thank you so much, Bart, to help me. This is a great forum!

Thank you DonAlfredo for your notice and trying to reproduce my problem.

You will have read what Bart wrote and that I found out, that this solved this very strange bug on all of my 4 Lazarus installations made by fpcupdeluxe. I'm not an expert in how Lazarus should be started on Linux. Obviously your previous way by not using "startlazarus" worked for the rest of the world. But maybe you should consider - or talk with Bart - whether you might switch to using "startlazarus" in the shortcut links which are automatically created by fpcupdeluxe, to avoid future problems for other users?

fpcupdeluxe is a great and comfortable tool to install FPC / Lazarus, even if you want multiple installations or cross-compiling or are on Linux. Thank you very much for your continuous work on fpcupdeluxe.

tk

« Reply #1495 on: January 20, 2020, 06:50:54 pm »
Hi DonAlfredo,
one small question with long intro to understand it:

I've upgraded Lazarus+FPC with fpcupdeluxe (ca 2 months ago) on my OSX El Capitan which is 10.11.6 (I am still using this old OSX as VM for development) and now I've discovered strange behavior.
I could not build valid dmg file for 32bit app.
OSX reported I should have 10.12 minimum version.
Only when I tried to launch it from dmg image or Finder.
From Lazarus or Double commander, I still could launch the app.
And 64bit app worked without errors everywhere.

I spent maybe 3 hours of searching what could be the reason.
Finally I've found the problem in fpc.cfg, namely the additions of fpcupdeluxe:

Code: [Select]
# begin fpcup do not remove : base settings
# Adding binary tools paths to
# plain bin dir and architecture bin dir so
# fpc 3.1+ fpcres etc can be found.
-FD/Users/zarrkvarkon/fpcupdeluxe/fpc/bin/x86_64-darwin/;/Users/zarrkvarkon/fpcupdeluxe/fpc/
# library search path
-Fl/usr/lib/$FPCTARGET;/usr/lib/$FPCTARGET-gnu;/lib/$FPCTARGET;/lib/$FPCTARGET-gnu
#IFNDEF FPC_CROSSCOMPILING
-Fl/usr/lib/gcc
#ENDIF
#IFDEF DARWIN
# Add minimum required OSX version for native compiling
# Prevents crti not found linking errors
-WM10.8
#ENDIF
# end fpcup do not remove

# begin fpcup do not remove i386-darwin
# cross compile settings dependent on both target OS and target CPU
#IFDEF FPC_CROSSCOMPILING
#IFDEF DARWIN
#IFDEF CPUI386
# Inserted by fpcup 25-11-19 20:42:57
-WM10.12
#ENDIF
#ENDIF
#ENDIF
# end fpcup do not remove

I instantly learned -WM was cause of this problem.
When I changed to -WM10.8 for i386 target the problem was solved.

Question is why fpcupdeluxe added this differently for i386?
I no longer have the previous version to compare but there I did not have such problem.

FPCupdeluxe v1.6.4d for x86_64, build date 10.11.2019.

And one more note for cross compiling from Windows to Linux:
Could you add following to crosscompiling sections in fpc.cfg?
-FLc:\fpcupdeluxe\cross\lib\i386-linux\ld-linux.so.2
-FLc:\fpcupdeluxe\cross\lib\x86_64-linux\ld-linux-x86-64.so.2
Without these the linking does not work.
Applies when everything is default (libs downloaded, default install dir).

Thank you

att2

« Reply #1496 on: January 21, 2020, 11:34:42 pm »
Hello,
I have Linux Mint Tara 19 running in a VM.
I wanted to use the latest FPCUPDELUXE v1.6.8a to install LAZ+FPC, but it gives me errors :

------------------------------------
(3104) Compiling ./frames/project_misc_options.pas
(3104) Compiling ./frames/project_resources_options.pas
(3104) Compiling ./frames/compiler_path_options.pas
(3104) Compiling showcompileropts.pas
(3104) Compiling imexportcompileropts.pas
(3104) Compiling ./frames/compiler_codegen_options.pas
(3104) Compiling ./frames/compiler_debugging_options.pas
(3104) Compiling ./frames/compiler_verbosity_options.pas
(3104) Compiling ./frames/compiler_messages_options.pas
(3104) Compiling ./frames/compiler_other_options.pas
(3104) Compiling allcompileroptions.pas
(3104) Compiling definesgui.pas
(3104) Compiling ./frames/compiler_compilation_options.pas
/home/arm2/install/fpc2/lazarus/ide/./frames/compiler_compilation_options.pas(395,18) Error: (3205) Illegal qualifier
/home/arm2/install/fpc2/lazarus/ide/./frames/compiler_compilation_options.pas(421,18) Error: (3205) Illegal qualifier
compiler_compilation_options.pas(442) Fatal: (10026) There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: (1018) Compilation aborted
Error: /home/arm2/install/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux/ppcx64 returned an error exitcode
Makefile:4144: recipe for target 'lazarus' failed
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/install/fpc2/lazarus/ide“ wird verlassen
Makefile:4572: recipe for target 'ide' failed
make[1]: *** [ide] Error 2
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/install/fpc2/lazarus/ide“ wird verlassen
Makefile:3381: recipe for target 'ide' failed
make: *** [ide] Error 2
make: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/install/fpc2/lazarus“ wird verlassen
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: LazarusNativeInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: UserIDE): make returned error code #512

ERROR: Fpcupdeluxe fatal error !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know what to do now. Please kindly advice....

att2

« Reply #1497 on: January 22, 2020, 10:27:38 am »
Okay, somehow I managed to update Linux Tara 19 with a dist-upgrade and now the trunk installs perfectly, and also the cross-compiler to arm/linux and aarch64/linux installs, BUT the cross-compiler to intel386/win32 does not install :

make[5]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/linux“ wird betreten
make[5]: „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux“ ist bereits aktuell.
make[5]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/linux“ wird verlassen
as --64 -o /home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux/abitag.o x86_64/abitag.as
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE  -Us -Sg system.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/fpintres.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE si_prc.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE si_c.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE si_g.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE si_dll.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/uuchar.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/unixtype.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/ctypes.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/baseunix.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/strings.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -I../objpas ../objpas/objpas.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/unixutil.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/unix.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/errors.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/sysconst.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/syscall.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE linux.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/initc.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -Fi../objpas/sysutils ../unix/sysutils.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/math.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/macpas.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/iso7185.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/dos.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/extpas.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -Sg ../inc/heaptrc.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/lineinfo.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/lnfodwrf.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE termio.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/cmem.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/x86.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/ports.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../x86_64/cpu.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE linuxvcs.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/rtlconsts.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -Sg ../objpas/typinfo.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/charset.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -Fu../inc -Fi../charmaps ../charmaps/cpall.pas
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/character.pas
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/unixcp.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/getopts.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/dl.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/dynlibs.pas
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/types.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/fpwidestring.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/cthreads.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/sortbase.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/fgl.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -Fi../objpas/classes ../unix/classes.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/cwstring.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE fpcylix.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/softfpu.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/sfpux80.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/ufloatx80.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/sfpu128.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/ufloat128.pp
make[4]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/linux“ wird verlassen
make[3]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl“ wird verlassen
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler“ wird verlassen
make 'FPC=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc' OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=x86_64 PPC_TARGET=i386 EXENAME=ppcross386 CROSSBINDIR= BINUTILSPREFIX= CROSSCYCLEBOOTSTRAP=1 CYCLELEVEL=2 cycleclean
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler“ wird betreten
make -C utils cleanall
make[3]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/utils“ wird betreten
make[3]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/utils“ wird verlassen
make 'FPC=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc' OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=x86_64 PPC_TARGET=i386 EXENAME=ppcross386 CROSSBINDIR= BINUTILSPREFIX= CROSSCYCLEBOOTSTRAP=1 CYCLELEVEL=2 compiler
/bin/echo "'20:44012M'" > revision.inc
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fui386 -Fusystems -Fu/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Fii386 -FEi386/bin/x86_64-linux -FUi386/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -dRELEASE -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c-     -dREVINC -di386 -dGDB -dBROWSERLOG -Fux86 -Fix86 -Sew version.pas
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fui386 -Fusystems -Fu/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Fii386 -FEi386/bin/x86_64-linux -FUi386/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -dRELEASE -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c-     -dREVINC -di386 -dGDB -dBROWSERLOG -Fux86 -Fix86 -Sew pp.pas
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler“ wird verlassen
make: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc“ wird verlassen
fpcupdeluxe: info: FPCCrossInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: FPC): Running make [step # st_CompilerInstall] (FPC crosscompiler: i386-win32)
Executing: make --directory=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc FPCDIR=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc FPCMAKE=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux/fpcmake PPUMOVE=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux/ppumove PREFIX=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc INSTALL_BINDIR=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux FPC=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux/fpc.sh compiler_install CROSSINSTALL=1 CPU_SOURCE=x86_64 OS_SOURCE=linux OS_TARGET=win32 CPU_TARGET=i386 NOGDBMI=1 'OPT=-vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- ' (working dir: /home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc)
make: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc“ wird betreten
make -C compiler install
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler“ wird betreten
make quickinstall auxfilesinstall
make -C utils install
/usr/bin/install -m 755 -d /home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/lib/fpc/3.3.1
/usr/bin/install -c -m 755 ppcross386 /home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/lib/fpc/3.3.1/ppcross386
make[2]: Für das Ziel „auxfilesinstall“ ist nichts zu tun.
fpcupdeluxe: info: FPCCrossInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: FPC): Running make [step # st_Rtl] (FPC crosscompiler: i386-win32)
Executing: make --directory=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc FPCDIR=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc FPCMAKE=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux/fpcmake PPUMOVE=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux/ppumove PREFIX=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc INSTALL_BINDIR=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux FPC=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcross386 rtl CROSSINSTALL=1 CPU_SOURCE=x86_64 OS_SOURCE=linux OS_TARGET=win32 CPU_TARGET=i386 NOGDBMI=1 'OPT=-vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- ' (working dir: /home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc)
make -C rtl all
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl“ wird betreten
make -C win32 all
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/win32“ wird betreten
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcross386 -Twin32 -Pi386 -XPi386-win32- -Xr -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../i386 -Fi../win -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/i386-win32 -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -di386 -dRELEASE  -Us -Sg system.pp -Fi../win
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcross386 -Twin32 -Pi386 -XPi386-win32- -Xr -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../i386 -Fi../win -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/i386-win32 -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -di386 -dRELEASE ../inc/heaptrc.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcross386 -Twin32 -Pi386 -XPi386-win32- -Xr -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../i386 -Fi../win -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/i386-win32 -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -di386 -dRELEASE ../inc/uuchar.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcross386 -Twin32 -Pi386 -XPi386-win32- -Xr -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../i386 -Fi../win -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/i386-win32 -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -di386 -dRELEASE -I../objpas ../objpas/objpas.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcross386 -Twin32 -Pi386 -XPi386-win32- -Xr -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../i386 -Fi../win -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/i386-win32 -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -di386 -dRELEASE -Fi../objpas/sysutils -Fi../objpas/classes -Fu../i386 -I../objpas -I../win/wininc -Fu../win/wininc -Fu../win -I../inc -Fu../inc -Fu../objpas buildrtl
sysutils.pp(407,56) Error: Call by var for arg no. 2 has to match exactly: Got "Int64" expected "LongInt"
sysutils.pp(579,49) Error: Call by var for arg no. 2 has to match exactly: Got "Int64" expected "LongInt"
sysutils.pp(632,28) Error: Call by var for arg no. 2 has to match exactly: Got "Int64" expected "LongInt"
sysutils.pp(1672) Fatal: There were 3 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted
Makefile:3267: recipe for target 'buildrtl.ppu' failed
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/win32“ wird verlassen
Makefile:2161: recipe for target 'win32_all' failed
make[1]: *** [win32_all] Error 2
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl“ wird verlassen
Makefile:2685: recipe for target 'rtl' failed
make: ***
Error 2
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCCrossInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: FPC): Running cross compiler fpc make for i386-win32 failed with an error code.

Building cross-tools failed ... ??? ... aborting.

Any help appreciated.

Cyrax

« Reply #1498 on: January 22, 2020, 11:13:50 am »
Okay, somehow I managed to update Linux Tara 19 with a dist-upgrade and now the trunk installs perfectly, and also the cross-compiler to arm/linux and aarch64/linux installs, BUT the cross-compiler to intel386/win32 does not install :

make[5]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/linux“ wird betreten
make[5]: „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux“ ist bereits aktuell.
make[5]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/linux“ wird verlassen
as --64 -o /home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux/abitag.o x86_64/abitag.as
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE  -Us -Sg system.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/fpintres.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE si_prc.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE si_c.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE si_g.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE si_dll.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/uuchar.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/unixtype.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/ctypes.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/baseunix.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/strings.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -I../objpas ../objpas/objpas.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/unixutil.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/unix.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/errors.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/sysconst.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/syscall.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE linux.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/initc.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -Fi../objpas/sysutils ../unix/sysutils.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/math.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/macpas.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/iso7185.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/dos.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/extpas.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -Sg ../inc/heaptrc.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/lineinfo.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/lnfodwrf.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE termio.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/cmem.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/x86.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/ports.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../x86_64/cpu.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE linuxvcs.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/rtlconsts.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -Sg ../objpas/typinfo.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/charset.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -Fu../inc -Fi../charmaps ../charmaps/cpall.pas
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/character.pas
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/unixcp.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/getopts.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/dl.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/dynlibs.pas
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/types.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/fpwidestring.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/cthreads.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/sortbase.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../objpas/fgl.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE -Fi../objpas/classes ../unix/classes.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../unix/cwstring.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE fpcylix.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/softfpu.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/sfpux80.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/ufloatx80.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/sfpu128.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../x86_64 -Fi../unix -Fix86_64 -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -dx86_64 -dRELEASE ../inc/ufloat128.pp
make[4]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/linux“ wird verlassen
make[3]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl“ wird verlassen
make 'FPC=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc' OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=x86_64 PPC_TARGET=i386 EXENAME=ppcross386 CROSSBINDIR= BINUTILSPREFIX= CROSSCYCLEBOOTSTRAP=1 CYCLELEVEL=2 cycleclean
make -C utils cleanall
make 'FPC=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc' OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=x86_64 PPC_TARGET=i386 EXENAME=ppcross386 CROSSBINDIR= BINUTILSPREFIX= CROSSCYCLEBOOTSTRAP=1 CYCLELEVEL=2 compiler
/bin/echo "'20:44012M'" > revision.inc
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fui386 -Fusystems -Fu/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Fii386 -FEi386/bin/x86_64-linux -FUi386/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -dRELEASE -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c-     -dREVINC -di386 -dGDB -dBROWSERLOG -Fux86 -Fix86 -Sew version.pas
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppc -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fui386 -Fusystems -Fu/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/x86_64-linux -Fii386 -FEi386/bin/x86_64-linux -FUi386/units/x86_64-linux -Cg -dRELEASE -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c-     -dREVINC -di386 -dGDB -dBROWSERLOG -Fux86 -Fix86 -Sew pp.pas
fpcupdeluxe: info: FPCCrossInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: FPC): Running make [step # st_CompilerInstall] (FPC crosscompiler: i386-win32)
Executing: make --directory=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc FPCDIR=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc FPCMAKE=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux/fpcmake PPUMOVE=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux/ppumove PREFIX=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc INSTALL_BINDIR=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux FPC=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux/fpc.sh compiler_install CROSSINSTALL=1 CPU_SOURCE=x86_64 OS_SOURCE=linux OS_TARGET=win32 CPU_TARGET=i386 NOGDBMI=1 'OPT=-vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- ' (working dir: /home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc)
make -C compiler install
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler“ wird betreten
make quickinstall auxfilesinstall
make -C utils install
/usr/bin/install -m 755 -d /home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/lib/fpc/3.3.1
/usr/bin/install -c -m 755 ppcross386 /home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/lib/fpc/3.3.1/ppcross386
make[2]: Für das Ziel „auxfilesinstall“ ist nichts zu tun.
fpcupdeluxe: info: FPCCrossInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: FPC): Running make [step # st_Rtl] (FPC crosscompiler: i386-win32)
Executing: make --directory=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc FPCDIR=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc FPCMAKE=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux/fpcmake PPUMOVE=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux/ppumove PREFIX=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc INSTALL_BINDIR=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpc/bin/x86_64-linux FPC=/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcross386 rtl CROSSINSTALL=1 CPU_SOURCE=x86_64 OS_SOURCE=linux OS_TARGET=win32 CPU_TARGET=i386 NOGDBMI=1 'OPT=-vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- ' (working dir: /home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc)
make -C rtl all
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl“ wird betreten
make -C win32 all
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/win32“ wird betreten
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcross386 -Twin32 -Pi386 -XPi386-win32- -Xr -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../i386 -Fi../win -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/i386-win32 -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -di386 -dRELEASE  -Us -Sg system.pp -Fi../win
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcross386 -Twin32 -Pi386 -XPi386-win32- -Xr -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../i386 -Fi../win -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/i386-win32 -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -di386 -dRELEASE ../inc/heaptrc.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcross386 -Twin32 -Pi386 -XPi386-win32- -Xr -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../i386 -Fi../win -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/i386-win32 -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -di386 -dRELEASE ../inc/uuchar.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcross386 -Twin32 -Pi386 -XPi386-win32- -Xr -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../i386 -Fi../win -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/i386-win32 -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -di386 -dRELEASE -I../objpas ../objpas/objpas.pp
/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/compiler/ppcross386 -Twin32 -Pi386 -XPi386-win32- -Xr -Ur -Xs -O2 -n -Fi../inc -Fi../i386 -Fi../win -FE. -FU/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/units/i386-win32 -vw-n-h-l-d-u-t-p-c- -di386 -dRELEASE -Fi../objpas/sysutils -Fi../objpas/classes -Fu../i386 -I../objpas -I../win/wininc -Fu../win/wininc -Fu../win -I../inc -Fu../inc -Fu../objpas buildrtl
sysutils.pp(407,56) Error: Call by var for arg no. 2 has to match exactly: Got "Int64" expected "LongInt"
sysutils.pp(579,49) Error: Call by var for arg no. 2 has to match exactly: Got "Int64" expected "LongInt"
sysutils.pp(632,28) Error: Call by var for arg no. 2 has to match exactly: Got "Int64" expected "LongInt"
sysutils.pp(1672) Fatal: There were 3 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted
Makefile:3267: recipe for target 'buildrtl.ppu' failed
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl/win32“ wird verlassen
Makefile:2161: recipe for target 'win32_all' failed
make[1]: *** [win32_all] Error 2
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/home/arm2/fpc2/fpcsrc/rtl“ wird verlassen
Makefile:2685: recipe for target 'rtl' failed
make: ***
Error 2
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCCrossInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: FPC): Running cross compiler fpc make for i386-win32 failed with an error code.

Building cross-tools failed ... ??? ... aborting.

Any help appreciated.
Please apply a patch from this bugreport https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=36617

DonAlfredo

« Reply #1499 on: January 25, 2020, 07:36:44 am »
@tk
You are right.
Next release of fpcupdeluxe will use -WM10.8 for native crossing on Darwin from x64 towards i386.

@Cyrax,@att2
This FPC bugger is solved.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018