Recent

Author Topic: I am the new of pascal .please give me some HELP!  (Read 20550 times)

molly

Re: I am the new of pascal .please give me some HELP!
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2016, 11:28:10 pm »
drats, i was trying to implement something similar.

Are you that fast with programming or am i just simply that slow ? (that was rhetorical)  :D

Multiple airports and fly zones, passenger/cargo lists (for weight to calculating fuel loss), boarding schedules, runways and the occasional storm that needs to be flown around. Definitely something for going oop. It is all on the todo list but, unfortunately i have not much time to work on it  :(

Thank you very much for the additions Bart. very much appreciated to see a small hobby/learning project come to life/maturity.

Bart

• Bart en Mariska's Webstek
Re: I am the new of pascal .please give me some HELP!
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2016, 06:28:51 pm »
In a perfect world I would like to make it message driven and introduce the AT-controller as a class. In that scenario messages can be sent airplane <-> controller.

With a little elbow-grease and sweat we wil eventually come up with the ultimate AT-control LGPL licensed software  8-)

The PlaneCrash method (and it's related message) should remain untouched though  >:D

For the moment I see 2 improvements:
  • If no runway is available and planes run out of fuell, the AT-controller does not know
  • Landed planes need a runway assigned

Unfortunately my 1 week holiday is over, so my regular job east most of my energy.

Bart

TinyPortal © 2005-2018