lazarus under Win2k

<< < (2/3) > >>

Marc:
Fixed

Anonymous:
Thanks Everyone for the help !

Chris

Anonymous:
I just pulled the latest CVS version and I see that the line has been changed to use CompareText instead of '=', but I'm seeing the same error message: "No program file "C:\temp\project" found." with a blank button.

I'm also seeing numerous GUI problems involving painting.  Are these normal? This is the first time I've run Lazarus so I don't really know at what state of development it is.

vrs:

--- Quote from: "Anonymous" ---I just pulled the latest CVS version and I see that the line has been changed to use CompareText instead of '=', but I'm seeing the same error message: "No program file "C:\temp\project" found." with a blank button.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, that I suggested it would work after the fix Mark made.

I have to research it a bit more, to solve it. For now, you might want to ty to set the target file name in  the projects options dialog, you can find in the projects menu.

Lazarus under windows I would call pre-beta, but getting better each day. Problems with gui are to be expected for now.

Vincent.

JazeSage:
Does lazarus really work on windows? There isn't a published download - the links for the CVS are busted... Can anyone help?  
Thanx!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version