Recent

Author Topic: LAMW SVN update  (Read 3145 times)

tintinux

• Gestinux
LAMW SVN update
« on: August 02, 2016, 05:52:51 pm »
Hi

I have been trying for several week to update my local copy of LAMW, but the server is never responding.

I know that the repository is stored using GIT, but there was a connector, very useful because I have no GIT Client and I'm not used to it.

Is the connector still working ?

Thanks
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

Handoko

• My goal: build my own game engine using Lazarus
Re: LAMW SVN update
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 05:58:16 pm »
I don't know what is the connector you mentioned. But have you tried to click the download button? I've just tried it some seconds ago, it works.

1. Goto: https://github.com/jmpessoa/lazandroidmodulewizard
2. Click the "Clone or Download" button
3. Choose "Download ZIP"

tintinux

• Gestinux
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 02:00:29 pm »
@handoko : downloading the whole repository each time you want to update is not advisable, I think. This will require a huge network activity and without a source manager you are missing a lot of things (no information about history, no direct commit, ...)

@jmpessoa : I can use GIT. Is the SVN connector off definitively ?  If true this means I have to change the wiki page... I just want to know !

« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:02:04 pm by tintinux »
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

Handoko

• My goal: build my own game engine using Lazarus
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 02:34:38 pm »
Hello. I don't know what 'SVN connector' is. But if I run "svn up" on my Terminal, it works. I saw some files were updated and deleted. I use Linux.

I type these things on my Terminal:
cd ~/Android
svn up lazandroidmodulewizard.git
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 03:07:21 pm by Handoko »

TinyPortal © 2005-2018