Recent

Author Topic: BGRABitmap 8.9.2 fails to compile fpc-3.0.1  (Read 10727 times)

circular

• Personal webpage
Re: BGRABitmap 8.9.2 fails to compile fpc-3.0.1
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2016, 09:08:47 am »
Yes, changes are on Git first before they are released.

I did a release for you (9.1):
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,24239.msg216165.html#msg216165
Conscience is the debugger of the mind

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2016, 12:18:08 pm »
Apologies for the delay. The fix has been released in version 9.1.

Awesome Programmer

• Programming is FUN only when it works :)
    • Cool Technology
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2019, 06:03:49 am »
I understand that this is an old post, but it appears that this issue or problem with BGRAControls has yet to be solved or NOT SOLVED at all. That's because I recently downloaded and installed BGRA components on Ubuntu from two different sources; SourceForge and github. At first, I installed the sourceforge bgra download, it complained about something about utf8lowercase and solved that issue after reading a post on that... https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=33814.0 All I had to do was add LazUTF8 wherever BGRABitmap complained in its uses clause.

Then, when I finally got the BGRA component installed, I started to work on my code. When I compiled my code, BGRA complained again. This time something about Operators not being overloaded. That's when I went looking for a file (geometrytypes.inc). It turns out that file didn't even exist in the folder. In fact, half the files in the folders were missing. So, I got on Github website, searched for BGRA component, downloaded the zip file and examined it for the missing file. Sure enough it was in that download. Once I replaced my new bgrabitmap folder with the old one, I was Not only able to install BGRA component but also compile my code and run it after these changes.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 06:06:13 am by Awesome Programmer »

circular

• Personal webpage
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2019, 09:31:19 pm »
I am not sure. Which file did you download on SourceForge?

Which error do you get with the version from GitHub ?

TinyPortal © 2005-2018