Recent

Author Topic: Android Bridges Extra / jGridView : useful properties not found  (Read 3289 times)

tintinux

• Gestinux
Hi

Is it possible to define the DefaultRowHeight and the Width of the different columns in a jGridView, like we can in a TStringGrid ?
Or else have an automatic adjustment, depending on the grid content, to avoid loss of space ?

Thanks
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

tintinux

• Gestinux
Re: Android Bridges Extra / jGridView : useful properties not found
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 11:59:51 am »
Hi

About jGridView, I have additional questions :

How can you custom draw the bitmap of each cell ?
There is a event OnDrawItemBitmap where we can create a BitMap depending on the index (with a typo : "bimap")

I suppose it should be created dynamically.  How do you do this ? Is it freed later ?
And how can I know the actual size of the bitmap (or it's Canvas) to create ?
This is of course linked to the first question about rowheight and colwidth.

If the BitMap could be a var and not out parameter, it would be simpler...
And a PrepareCanvas function like in LCL, would be of course very useful !

Thanks !
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 12:04:19 pm by tintinux »
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

tintinux

• Gestinux
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 12:28:35 pm »
Hi

I have seen the new methods, but was not able to understand how it can help to define the row height, and the column widths which should be different for each column like it can be in the LCL (TStringGrid).

In addition, to adjust the column with (when it will be possible), is the something like TCanvas.GetTextWidth ('a text'), to find the actual width of a text.

Thanks

tintinux

• Gestinux
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 10:57:47 am »
Hi
A little UP for this question.

I find it very important to, at least, display grids with different widths for different columns, or with ColWidth adjusted to content.
What is it possible, and how ?

Best regards

TinyPortal © 2005-2018