Recent

Author Topic: [SOLVED] LAMW On Linux : adb installation  (Read 2871 times)

tintinux

• Gestinux
[SOLVED] LAMW On Linux : adb installation
« on: May 12, 2016, 10:52:11 am »
Hi

I was finally succesful with LAMW on Linux (Ubuntu) and this is great !

If I execute "Run, [LAMW] Build Android APK and Run", the APK is created.
I can read the message "BUILD SUCCESSFUL" and elapsed time, but, right after, Lazarus hangs without any other message visible.
When I restarts, I can install the APK manually using Adb without problem (adb server is running and the device is reachable).
On Windows, the Installation is automatic  it works without any problem

What can I check ?

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 12:00:30 pm by tintinux »
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

Mladen

Re: LAMW On Linux : adb installation
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 09:29:26 am »
Maybe its not a complete solution, but when Lazarus hangs after executing "[LAMW] Build Android APK and Run" on "...Building APK...:Success" just open a terminal emulator and type "adb devices". At that point in terminal an error will be shown (just discard it, and close the terminal), but Lazarus will continue with apk installation and will work from now on .That is until you restart your PC  :D .

I Hope it helps,

Cheers!
Using Lazarus 2.0.4 with FPC 3.0.4 on Linux Mint 19.2 Xfce

A.S.

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 05:21:25 pm »
Hi

I was finally succesful with LAMW on Linux (Ubuntu) and this is great !

If I execute "Run, [LAMW] Build Android APK and Run", the APK is created.
I can read the message "BUILD SUCCESSFUL" and elapsed time, but, right after, Lazarus hangs without any other message visible.
When I restarts, I can install the APK manually using Adb without problem (adb server is running and the device is reachable).
On Windows, the Installation is automatic  it works without any problem

What can I check ?

Thanks

Check after r392.

tintinux

• Gestinux
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 11:46:43 am »
OK, it works now, thanks !
Initiator of gestinux, open-source, multi-database and multilingual accounting and billing software made with LAZARUS.

You can help to develop, to make and improve translations, and to provide examples of legal charts and reports from more countries.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018