Recent

Author Topic: Allegro.pas  (Read 13557 times)

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
Re: Allegro.pas
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2019, 11:21:40 am »
I just like to thank you for your work with allegro5. I works very well.  8)
Thank you for using it. ;)

Curiously, I came to write something.

Few days ago I finished to revise the allegro5.pas unit.  It was a loooooong work, checking everything and updating the documentation.  As a result, documentation is complete for that unit, and I've fixed some mistakes, changed a few stuff (data types, parameters...) and added a few new procedures and functions.

I've also spend some time trying to update the website, but was not able to change the background color (sigh!).  I think I'll create a new one, but not yet.  A month ago I created a new project to help build websites for SourceForge projects called sfwebsite.  It's still in a very early stage but once finished it will help a lot.

So, I'll not upload a new version soon, as there's work to do:
  • Finish to port JAVAroids as new demonstration game, and also make some more changes to Furious Paladin.
  • Revise all add-ons, documentation and updates, and add the new al5video unit.
  • Revise all examples, adding some new ones. (I'm also planning to write a GUI to replace nihgui).
  • Test everithing with Delphi (not sure, but I think I should install the latest Community Edition one, shouldn't I?).

But I'm in the way...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 11:27:04 am by Ñuño_Martínez »
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal

Ñuño_Martínez

• Burdjia
Still alive...
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2019, 09:38:53 pm »
Still alive and working on the project.

Two days ago I've finished to check all addons and documentation.  Right now I'm working porting more examples from the original Allegro.  This will show me if there's still any mistake or error.

Also, I've synced the GitHub mirror if you don't like SourceForge.
Are you interested in game programming? Join the Pascal Game Development community!
Also visit the Game Development Portal