Recent

Author Topic: Weird LazReport printing error  (Read 5952 times)

Chavoux

Weird LazReport printing error
« on: November 29, 2006, 01:46:22 am »
Hi

I have no idea how to fix this... has anybody else had similar problems? When I preview the report, everything looks fine. However, as soon as I print it (doesn't matter to what printer), it reverses everything! I.e. the Report Title appears at the Bottom of the page instead of at the top, followed by the Page header above it, then the Column Header above that and finally the data written with the last row at the top and the first row just above the Column header. Also, the columns appear in reverse order, with the leftmost column on the right and the last column on the left. Actually, it seems as if the text is just upside-down... the effect is the same.

In the preview, it looks as it should. Any idea how to fix this? If it will help, I can add some screenshots and a copy of a final PDF, showing the difference.

Thanks
Chavoux

Christian

RE: Weird LazReport printing error
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 01:10:16 pm »
Does this happends with all printers ?

Chavoux

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 02:10:50 pm »
Yes, it happens with all printers... Running Lazarus 0.9.20, fpc 2.0.4 on Debian Sarge. Printing works fine from other applications.

Chavoux

barko

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 03:23:25 pm »
If you change font, then it happens... but if you do not change default font, then it's ok, yes? :)

I have same problem...

Christian

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 08:57:27 am »
Ok, then one of you schould add an Bugreport

jesusr

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 07:44:42 am »
Creating a bugreport would be the best.

Please use Lazarus bug tracking system, choose Lazarus packages project.

In the preview, it looks as it should. Any idea how to fix this? If it will help, I can add some screenshots and a copy of a final PDF, showing the difference.

Any info that helps to more acurately reproduce the problem would be welcome specially if you could provide a compilable project, would be great. Just if files are too big, provide links or send files to me at jesusrmx a yahoo.com.mx

Galileo

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 03:54:53 pm »
Try to edit the lpr file and search values below zero. Correct them and try again.
Best regards.
Eduardo