Forum > Other

fpGUI documentation

(1/3) > >>

JD:
Hi there everyone,

I was just taking a look at fpGUI & I'm interested in knowing how its documentation was generated.

Thanks,

JD

PS: I guess Graeme ought to know anyway.

Graeme:
I use FPC's fpdoc. I created a fpdoc project file so I can generate multiple output formats with ease. For the HTML output, I created my own fpdoc.css file, thus the Class documentation looks quite different to the standard HTML output fpdoc generates. I also generate IPF output, which I then compile into binary INF files viewable with DocView.

Does this answer your question?

JD:

--- Quote from: Graeme on November 20, 2015, 02:37:55 pm ---I use FPC's fpdoc. I created a fpdoc project file so I can generate multiple output formats with ease. For the HTML output, I created my own fpdoc.css file, thus the Class documentation looks quite different to the standard HTML output fpdoc generates. I also generate IPF output, which I then compile into binary INF files viewable with DocView.

Does this answer your question?

--- End quote ---

It does answer my question but I still don't know how to do it like you did? Would you mind showing me an example?

Thanks

JD

Graeme:
Which documentation are you referring too? HTML, INF or other?

Do you want to know how I generate the documentation, or how I formatted or wrote it, or how I integrate it into an application (application help)?

JD:

--- Quote from: Graeme on November 22, 2015, 09:10:42 pm ---Which documentation are you referring too? HTML, INF or other?

Do you want to know how I generate the documentation, or how I formatted or wrote it, or how I integrate it into an application (application help)?

--- End quote ---

All of the above. You see I normally create CHM help files (a little outmoded nowadays) but I'm now looking at HTML as an alternative. That's why what you did interests me.

JD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version