Recent

Author Topic: Biatek IT800 Barcode Scanner Program  (Read 5143 times)

erkank

Biatek IT800 Barcode Scanner Program
« on: May 13, 2015, 02:31:16 pm »
Hello Everybody,

Lazarus is perfect. Thanks for the Lazarus Team...

I write an application that runs on Biatek IT8000 Data Terminal. I'm use its' barcode scanner.
The scanner like a keyboard. When I scan barcodes to WORDPAD on wince scan result return.

When I scan barcode on my App creates an exception that "data corruption". How can I fix the problem? How can I use the scanner?

Sory my bad English. Please help. Thank you very much.

tr_escape

• sector name toys | respect to spectre
    • Github:
Re: Biatek IT800 Barcode Scanner Program
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 04:17:04 pm »
Hello erkank,

Did you try to create a editbox on your form and check your barcode data lenght?

Generally keyboard barcodes ends with #13 character (carriage return). Can you recevieve that char?

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 04:52:05 pm by tr_escape »

erkank

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 05:06:55 pm »
Thank you for your advice. But I try the exception agains. I think when Barcode scaned, main form KeyPress Event not fire like on Windows.

tr_escape

• sector name toys | respect to spectre
    • Github:
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 06:34:56 pm »
Thank you for your advice. But I try the exception agains. I think when Barcode scaned, main form KeyPress Event not fire like on Windows.

I am not sure of Windows CE's form keypreview property. Maybe you should check it.

erkank

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 08:39:08 am »
The Application for me OK. I could make it.

I think if hand terminals barcode scanner scans barcodes line a keyboard we use this steps (I used them);

-If application raise an exception line 'Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption.' when press the scan button. We must destroy the message on ApplicationProperties.OnException event.

-There is no differences between speedbutton and button for focusing. The Application runs in windows the scanner don't focus the speedbutton but the speedbuttons has focusing in wince.

-We should use an edit or memo for barcode scaner and the edit control must be forms active control.

-I use keypreview property but I can't use form keydown event in wince. I don't understand. I use keypress.

That's all. I tried this steps and my application is OK.

Take it easy for eveyone. Good Luck...

TinyPortal © 2005-2018